What video games have you been playing?

i always consider buying atlus games, they're usually pretty good regardless of the metacritic score.

Same here, but I remembered this one having negative comments about controls and camera...

I haven't actually seen this in a store anywhere, but I would probably snag it if it were cheap just because it is Atlus.

I still can't figure out Knights In The Nightmare, but I like it...

it's a dungeon crawler through and through, when you die you start over at level one with no items, imagine if atlus put out a gauntlet game, i'm having alot of fun with it.

also, it's under 20 dollars everywhere i've seen it and even cheaper on the bay, worth the buy imo.

also, it is a port of a ps2 game that was a remake of a sega saturn game, so don't expect beautiful graphics, the different floors of the dungeon are all created at random.

I just got the "Normal Ending" on Persona 4. I'm now trying to decide if I want to continue from my extra save and go for the "True Ending", or just wait until I eventually get around to playing a New Game+ so I can beat the extra bosses that only appear the 2nd play through. I'll be a long time before I get around to that, since I have a ton of other games to play.

The normal ending was pretty damn good compared to the bad, but that was to be expected. I'd definetly rank this as one of my favorite RPGs ever, but it falls short in comparison to Persona 3 (IMO), but a lot of people don't seem to think that way. Anyway, any Atlus and RPG fan should pick this up, just don't be dumb like me and play through on Expert your first time through unless you know SMT games really well.

I'm think of restarting Odin Sphere next (if I can get through all the horrible lag and frame drops), or starting Ar Tonelico. I was going to go back to finish Enchanted Arms, but it's just too horrible to continue on (wasted 20 hours on it though :().

The critic and user reviews for Baroque on the PS2 are pretty terrible. It's can't be that bad if Atlus put it out in the States though, and you can get the ps2 version for under $10 new on half.

about 8 hr into Infinite Undiscovery. seems pretty good actually. don't see why the review were so bad.

I actually really liked that game. The story was okay, and the gameplay was a lot of fun. I just played the basic story, and didn't do many extras. The only problem I had was the final boss was way harder then any of the other bosses, which is sometimes normal, but you expect the bosses to gradually get harder but this was like a giant leap.

about 8 hr into Infinite Undiscovery. seems pretty good actually. don't see why the review were so bad.

I actually really liked that game. The story was okay, and the gameplay was a lot of fun. I just played the basic story, and didn't do many extras. The only problem I had was the final boss was way harder then any of the other bosses, which is sometimes normal, but you expect the bosses to gradually get harder but this was like a giant leap.

i had fun with this game, and the price dropped on it so quickly that it was totally worth it, weak story but the game as a whole was great.

yeah i paid $20 new for it. got last remement today for $25... hopefully it'll be as good.

i had been playing eternal sonata a lot, but it pissed me off like 10 hrs in when it turned out i missed a bunch of shit and from reading some walkthroughs and they weren't even marked anywhere. i need to restart the game, may do that sometime soon. this week has been the first i've played though in probably a month. with my comp getting fried i needed something else for entertainment.

I just got the "Normal Ending" on Persona 4. I'm now trying to decide if I want to continue from my extra save and go for the "True Ending", or just wait until I eventually get around to playing a New Game+ so I can beat the extra bosses that only appear the 2nd play through. I'll be a long time before I get around to that, since I have a ton of other games to play.

The normal ending was pretty damn good compared to the bad, but that was to be expected. I'd definetly rank this as one of my favorite RPGs ever, but it falls short in comparison to Persona 3 (IMO), but a lot of people don't seem to think that way. Anyway, any Atlus and RPG fan should pick this up, just don't be dumb like me and play through on Expert your first time through unless you know SMT games really well.

I'm think of restarting Odin Sphere next (if I can get through all the horrible lag and frame drops), or starting Ar Tonelico. I was going to go back to finish Enchanted Arms, but it's just too horrible to continue on (wasted 20 hours on it though :().

The critic and user reviews for Baroque on the PS2 are pretty terrible. It's can't be that bad if Atlus put it out in the States though, and you can get the ps2 version for under $10 new on half.

I haven't beaten the final-final boss yet, but I can go do that anytime. I actually got everyone to a similar high level, not just a handful of them like I did in P3. I also have some outstanding personas (a 3-element Trumpeter that rules hard) and weapons, so I should be alright.

After I beat it, I will probably (finally) beat P3 (at the last boss), then restart Nocturne for the third time. I swear I will eventually get more than 30 hours in before getting distracted this time!

In P3 I leveled everyone but the dog up evenly, but in P4 I have only used one party while pretty much neglecting the others. I think I'd do a lot better in these games too if I could fuse good persona, I never use high level ones or more then a 3 persona fusion. I'm about to start from my other save and see how I do in the final dungeon. According to the official guide I am fine level wish, but I want need to grind the other people up since I've been using Yukiko and she still has the ice weakness even with her upgraded persona.