What video games have you been playing?

• 1 month later...

Time to bump.

I just beat Infinite Undiscovery. It was really short, but pretty fun. The story was not too bad, but left a ton of holes. The achievements are pretty annoying, so I skipped all but the story ones pretty much. It's worth at least one play through if you like action-rpgs, but I'd stay away from the side quests unless you just like running errands that offer little to no reward. I'm going to do the optional dungeon you get after beating the game then start Star Ocean 4 or Eternal Sonata later.

I am freaking loving Eternal Sonata. The colors and cel shading look so fucking amazing on this game. I love the battle system, and the characters are not too bad. The only gripe I have is you can't make the text go faster when they are telling you about Chopin's life. Also the labyrinth that was Fort Fermata was sort of annoying, after like an hour of grinding and messing up the order I finally used a guide.