What video games have you been playing?

started games on brutal legend PC, and Hitman: Absolution PC today. about to replay the first few chapters of The Walking Dead (telltale) tonight as well, considering i just bought the whole thing on a $10 sale today, as opposed to only owning the first 2 chapters that i pirated months back.

Finishing up Bioshock Infinite.. what a fantastic game.

And I'm still playing Borderlands 2. Getting two of my lvl 50's to lvl 61. My play time on this game is over 10 days total... And I still love it. :/

i just beat this. i'm at about lvl 33/34. the final boss of the story line (The Warrior) was so easy and the end was uneventful for me. would you compare any of the additions after the story line to that at all? i enjoy playing, but i don't know if i want to invest more time on it if it's on par with the ending.

the final halo 4 dlc pack came out yesterday so i'm jumping back to that one for a bit. gotta get those last 9 achievements.

i'm thinking about picking up ni no kuni at target on friday (payday) since its only $40 this week.

Thanks for letting me know about that. I just picked up my stores last copy. That should keep me busy for a while

ni no kuni is too damn cool

Agreed.  Probably still my game of the year.  It's only flaw (in my opinion) is the same as most other JRPGs I've played in that eventually you hit a wall and have to grind for a while to get to a higher level before moving on.  Same reason I still haven't finished any of the Final Fantasies that I've started, haha.

Agreed.  Probably still my game of the year.  It's only flaw (in my opinion) is the same as most other JRPGs I've played in that eventually you hit a wall and have to grind for a while to get to a higher level before moving on.  Same reason I still haven't finished any of the Final Fantasies that I've started, haha.

grinding doesn't usually bother me. what i'll do is just find a good spot, turn the sound off on the game, and put on a record.

grinding doesn't usually bother me. what i'll do is just find a good spot, turn the sound off on the game, and put on a record.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing recently.  Hearing the battle music over and over and over again while grinding can get annoying, haha.  In Ni No Kuni (no spoilers, don't worry) I didn't really need to grind until about Lvl. 30.

• 2 weeks later...