What video games have you been playing?

Just finished Bioshock. Any one recommend another good single player game that has come out recently? 

Has anyone played Civ. Revolution?

I like Revolution, I've played the PS3 demo and have the full game for iOS.  It's really hard to make a game like Civ much more casual, but they did pretty good with it.

Obviously it pales in comparison to Civ IV or V.

Ive been playing Fez on the XBLM. Such a relaxing little puzzle game with a killer soundtrack

I just downloaded that the other day on steam when it was released but haven't played yet.

I've been rocking the Tales of the Abyss remake on the 3DS.

Anyone have any good 3DS recommendations? I've had it for like 2 years and only own 3 games (specifically for 3ds, that is)...feel like I'm slacking.

I would definitely recommend: Fire Emblem, Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion. those three are just fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

interested to hear how that things is/works/does/fun?

It's pretty cool.  There's not too much on it yet, but I went through and set up the emulators so I can stay up all night playing SNES games, haha.  Once the actual retail date hits (I was a kickstarter backer) I'm sure there'll be lots more.  A lot of the games already on there are basically in trial mode.  You can play 3-5 "rounds" or whatever a day, or buy the full game for $2-3.  Or if you want FFIII its like $16, wtf.

I guess the TL;DR is it's a little too early for me to recommend or not recommend one.