What video games have you been playing?

I don't know but the amazon reviews are off the chain terrible.

It was, a few days ago. Even IGN had updated their review saying that they couldn't recommend the game to anyone because it wasn't even playable.

But it looks like they've fixed the server issues and are giving customers of the game a freebie from the EA catalog. Pretty cool, wish I had bought it. I haven't played SimCity since the original!

From what I've seen, there are server issues with Sim City which is a hard to ignore problem with an always online style drm. Also, it forces multiplayer cooperation if you want to do anything really cool. I remember the fun part of Sim City 4 (or was it 3000) being mass destruction. Then again, maybe I've grown enough that I can mange task oriented building without getting bored and wanting destruction now. Maybe.

I'm still playing Borderlands 2. Getting my Gunzerker up to lvl 50. I play this game waaaay too much. I've got a lvl 50 Siren, lvl 50 Mechromancer, and I'm still going to play it again with maybe Zero and of course the new character that's coming out later.

Anyone play on 360 and want to tackle any of the invincible bosses? My friends and I finally beat Hyperius and it was an awesome feeling.

I'm still playing Borderlands 2. Getting my Gunzerker up to lvl 50. I play this game waaaay too much. I've got a lvl 50 Siren, lvl 50 Mechromancer, and I'm still going to play it again with maybe Zero and of course the new character that's coming out later.

Anyone play on 360 and want to tackle any of the invincible bosses? My friends and I finally beat Hyperius and it was an awesome feeling.

Fuck, still havent beat hyperius. I have a lvl 50 commando.

Piced up the new Tomb Raider last week.  I wasn't sure if I'd like it b/c it's hard not to compare it to the Uncharted series but this game is legit.  Story seems pretty good, graphics are awesome, and its a pretty wide open game in terms of searching for hidden items.  It's also cool that you can upgrade your weapons and earn hunting skills.