UGH! Fraziercards just won two of my eBay auctions

one day i actually took the time to compare what he buys things for and what he goes ahead and sells them for; insane. one of note was a modest mouse LP he won for under $20, i forget the exact price but a steal none the less. then he went ahead a listed the same record in his store for $69.99 less than a month later. he also bought mailers in bulk, 100, from someone so i guess he planned on being busy with his astronomical prices.

one day i actually took the time to compare what he buys things for and what he goes ahead and sells them for; insane. one of note was a modest mouse LP he won for under $20, i forget the exact price but a steal none the less. then he went ahead a listed the same record in his store for $69.99 less than a month later. he also bought mailers in bulk, 100, from someone so i guess he planned on being busy with his astronomical prices.

Sounds like he's got a little crush.

I don't get why you're mad that he paid the most for your auction. He's taking the risk that some idiot later will pay a lot more for it. If you wanted to get more for it, you can list it for more.

When people complain about getting "snaked" on eBay, it's so stupid. You can enter ANY price you want. The maximum you are willing to pay is what you're supposed to enter. Sure, you're always willing to spend an extra cent or whatever, but that's likely not what the person who outbid you is paying. I just miss the old days when people would bid whatever they were willing to bid immediately and didn't just have 20 people watching the auction and then bidding in the last 6 seconds.

i like how he had 1 copy of deja and sold it for $79.99, then figured if someone bought it for that price i'll jack up the price a bit to $84.99, and someone bought it. that happened within a week of each other. with him its definitley a combination of stupid people paying his prices, and that fuels him to keep doing what hes doing because people are clearly willing to pay up.