Question About New Gaslight Anthem

I got impatient and wrote Jordan like a douche and just said what's up and let him know I was going to be out of the area this weekend and didn't want to miss anything.

His response:

Pre-sales won't be up for awhile, no worries

So...we got at least the weekend, I can quit checking hourly. But I have no idea what "awhile" is. Maybe Virgil can find out when he'll have pre-sales.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

My friends are seeing them tonight as well at the Court, I asked if for some reason they happen to have the EP's for sale to pick me up one. here's hoping.

so this is what i got out of Brian:

first off, sink or swim is going to be repressed on red at some point or other.

and as far as the 7" goes, he said that each press is going to be a different color. he said that theres going to be "lots of colors" so i guess theyre planning on having several pressings of this as well. i believe he said this will be ready jan 29, but i suppose that could always change.

oh yeah, and they were fucking awesome!

i had no idea that sink or swim was in demand, or out of print or whatever. i have a bunch of these. i put the red/white one on ebay this morning.

i dont think i ever sold one of these in the distro. no one ever wants records until they arent available anymore.

ahh i didnt know that was your ebay name.. i've been bidding on your stuff recently. by any chance do you have any more OG pressings of Share What Ya Got ?

i had no idea that sink or swim was in demand, or out of print or whatever. i have a bunch of these. i put the red/white one on ebay this morning.

i dont think i ever sold one of these in the distro. no one ever wants records until they arent available anymore.

I put a bid on it. :)

I can't even find it on eBay?

edit: Nevermind, it just didn't come up on ebay.ca since it says shipping only to the states.

I'll be watching this one. There is so much buzz around this band, but no one selling yet. I'm curious about how much this goes for.

I have the black, and a blue coming my way. All I need is the red/white and I've got the set. But I'm not sure if I want to because I know it's getting repressed soon and I'll have to get that, and I'll have to buy all the colours for the new 7". I just don't want to get into something that's going to be in print forever.

outside of this board, i havent really seen this band talked about much though. so i think the hype is pretty contained.

and impact - no i dont have any more og pressings of that. i just sold the last one (of like 7 or 8) like 2 weeks ago. i had one up pretty much every month.

oh well. good luck to whoever is bidding!

outside of this board, i havent really seen this band talked about much though. so i think the hype is pretty contained.

and impact - no i dont have any more og pressings of that. i just sold the last one (of like 7 or 8) like 2 weeks ago. i had one up pretty much every month.

oh well. good luck to whoever is bidding!

They've got a really good following on punknews.org, which is much bigger than this site. Still, I get your point. They haven't crossed into "mainstream" independent bands yet.