Question About New Gaslight Anthem

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pronounciation question: Is Sabot prounounced "Sab-ot" or "Sab-o"?

The actual word is pronounced Say-bo (or Sa-bo). I'm sure most people pronounce in Sab-ot because they don't know any better.

I've always said Sabot even though I know how it's actually pronounced. I do this because of Pittsburgh Penguin's forward "Maxime Talbot" who's name is "tal-bot"

Just got a message from them on Myspace saying that they didn't sign to Side One Dummy.

what did it say exactly? because i was talking to them yesterday and they said it was gonna happen. although, they havent signed anything yet. they were actually kind of annoyed that it had gotten out, hoping it wouldnt fuck with the signing.

Just got a message from them on Myspace saying that they didn't sign to Side One Dummy.

what did it say exactly? because i was talking to them yesterday and they said it was gonna happen. although, they havent signed anything yet. they were actually kind of annoyed that it had gotten out, hoping it wouldnt fuck with the signing.

Pretty much that they hadn't signed yet.

[image]