NBA Discussion

It is a fantastic series. I am rooting for the Mavs like everyone else who doesn't live in Miami. I would love to see them win in Miami and watch the silence of all the Heat fans as their team loses.

This...

Me and my buddies were talking about this last night during the game. I'm so stoked for the next game! I hope Dallas just takes it to them hard.

Well im glad Kidd and Nowitzki got a ring. Stoked for Chandler too, his HS team, Dominguez, is in the same HS sports league that my HS is in and we're the same age so I watched him throughout HS so its pretty cool seeing him get a ring too.

Im glad Miami didnt win it all in their first year with this team, Im sure they will win it at some point, just glad it wasnt this year.

fairweather fans come with the territory of ANY championship.

but most of the mav love nationwide right now is directly attributed to lebron hate. it just really really helps that dirk, as likeable as he is, had such an incredible series.

At first I REALLY hated the Heat and LeBron. I dont feel that way anymore but I still didnt want to see them win a title. All these guys just wanna win a title and I cant fault them for that. Its just the way they went about it all. The ESPN interview to announce his signing with Miami then the over the top pep rally they held before the season and like he said above me here, calling themselves a dynasty before they had even won a single game together. They were talking about winning 6, 7, 8 Championships together before they even played a game. So for all that Im glad they didnt win it all in their first year together. Plus at the end of his career LeBron will never be thought of as the best or even second best player of all time cause unlike MJ and Kobe who played their entire career (for the most part, at least won all their titles) for the same team they started with. They made their teams really good and took them to multiple titles. Im sure the Heat will win at least 1 title with these guys and LeBron will be known as one of the best players of all time but couldnt lead his own team to a title. He took a short cut in hopes of getting a title that way and Im glad he's gotta wait at least another year for one.