NBA Discussion

i cant fucking believe they just allowed a layup at the buzzer. with roy fucking hibbert on the bench.

either way, this series is looking to be way better than i imagined. especially because theres no way chris anderson does anything remotely close to that again. ever.

They're pretty comparable. Both teams were just a few wins away from having an equally long streak. Miami had some lucky last minute wins in the middle of that streak. LA and Denver weren't lucky enough to get those type of wins.

Those streaks were about half as long, just sayin

Those streaks were about half as long, just sayin

In a 27 game time period, the Nuggets lost 3 games (with two of those games being decided by one possession).  Hence they were just a few losses away from a 27 game win streak.  In their streak, the Heat had several lucky wins in games that could've gone either way.  Is it impressive? Yes. Is it substantially more impressive than what the Nuggets or Clippers did? No.

And at the end of the day their streak doesn't mean anything in the playoffs.

They needed that sweep to get some rest before the finals. Now I look for Miami to finish off the Pacers in the next 2 so as not to let the Spurs get that much needed time off.

game 1 of the finals is on june ~6th, regardless of how long the miami/indiana series is, so all miami can do is try to maximize their own rest