NBA Discussion

Before this game my prediction was 5 games, Denver wins. Now my guess is 7 games, Denver wins.

Both are based around Denver getting one win in Oakland, which I think they will.

With David lee being out I thought they were done but yesterday proved they could beat them. I'm gonna go ahead and say warriors in 6 but that's cause I'm a warriors fan. We will see its gonna be a good series.

they looked SO good in the 2nd quarter too. the announcers are sitting there saying "jeez, they haven't scored in nearly 4 minutes"

next thing you know, they rifle off 11 points in 3 minutes, including one of the craziest alley-oops i've ever seen. HOW IS THAT NOT GETTING ANY LOVE??

they looked SO good in the 2nd quarter too. the announcers are sitting there saying "jeez, they haven't scored in nearly 4 minutes"

next thing you know, they rifle off 11 points in 3 minutes, including one of the craziest alley-oops i've ever seen. HOW IS THAT NOT GETTING ANY LOVE??

Yeah that ally oop was insane.after that run I don't know what happened. I still believe they can get it done. Just games like yesterday are hard to watch.

so we are bringing back MIke Brown...

...what??!

Just wait until the Browns trade down with the Falcons tomorrow for another throwback moment.

Brown probably should not had been fired in the first place, but I don't understand bringing him back now. I'd like to think it means we're going to make a run at getting some actual talent on the team either through trade or free agency... But I have no idea what to think at this point.