NBA Discussion

There's nothing different that they could do. You think tanking is bad now. Imagine if they had the NFL's draft process.

In a fantasy world , I think it would be cool to determine the draft order by the team with the best record that didn't make the playoffs to the the worst team and then add in the playoff teams in order of elimination. What you guys think?

There's nothing different that they could do. You think tanking is bad now. Imagine if they had the NFL's draft process.

In a fantasy world , I think it would be cool to determine the draft order by the team with the best record that didn't make the playoffs to the the worst team and then add in the playoff teams in order of elimination. What you guys think?

they should do the predetermined draft wheel that they were talking about earlier this season

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-nbas-possible-solution-for-tanking-good-bye-to-the-lottery-hello-to-the-wheel/

Anyone watching this game?

And by that I mean, did anyone see that bullshit that wade just pulled? Jesus I hate that piece of shit.

yeah. slaps his arm, drops a knee on his head, and then cries like a fucking bitch about his knee. i've said it a million times, but he is the dirtiest dirt bag in the league.

i mean, my issue is more with the arm. watch at the ~30 second mark.  but get your ass off the floor. you didn't hurt your knee. you're not getting george called for a foul.