NBA Discussion

havent been watching the game at all tonight. just heard though the air conditioning in the building isnt working. apparently it feels like 90 down on the floor?

interesting tactic Spurs. lets see if it pays off....

really though, that really sucks for everyone involved, fans, players, etc.

just saw LeBron go down because of how bad his cramps are getting. had to be carried off the court to the bench. this is interesting.

Tim Duncan has ONE move. How the fuck does anyone still fall for it??

Have you played basketball before? haha. I know what you mean though. One dominant move is all it takes sometimes

I think the Spurs are taking some drugs can't believe they aren't pulling hammies every game

And to the argument up there... Guys just stop. There aren't real facts being thrown around to help any argument. And yes baseball for the most part is huge in Japan

it's just an easy way to call the dude a bitch. every single dude on the court dealt with the conditions. lil' bron bron couldn't hang.

without knowledge of what was going on, i overheard a couple of guys in the restaurant talking, saying this likely goes back to the fact that lebron has never played in the heat of summer at any point in his life. because unlike most guys growing up, never played a day of street ball on the 100+ degree asphalt, because everything for him was and has been paved in glitter and gold. dude doesn't know the first thing about adversity, and as a result, will never be able to overcome it.

By no means am I his biggest fan, but I would never make fun of someone who was hurt. It's all in good fun, but it's not my style.

I usually do this, but I'll make an exception for LeBron. Maybe if he didn't spend half his time running at the refs with his arms in the air complaining he wouldn't be so fucking tired.

By no means am I his biggest fan, but I would never make fun of someone who was hurt. It's all in good fun, but it's not my style.

I'm this way too, I mean yah in retrospect it's such a petty "injury" and people equating it Michael Jordans flu have no idea how cramps work haha. So I guess I never care too much about what others say about an injured player. I used to suffer from cramps in the 9th grade playing basketball for like 2-3 hours a day so I know how they can come and go I'm sure he's mentally tough to shrug it off next game. It's funny though never had a cramp in football the next three years after 9th grade.

As someone who was in the stadium, yes, it was brutally hot in there but everyone was dealing with the same conditions. The heat in the stadium fueled the fans and we kept getting louder and louder. Towards the end of the game we were all chanting beat the heat even though we were sweaty and light headed we never backed down. It was incredible! I would never wish an injury on a player, that's just not cool. Danny Green and those threes though. Glad he showed up for this game. 

it's just an easy way to call the dude a bitch. every single dude on the court dealt with the conditions. lil' bron bron couldn't hang.

without knowledge of what was going on, i overheard a couple of guys in the restaurant talking, saying this likely goes back to the fact that lebron has never played in the heat of summer at any point in his life. because unlike most guys growing up, never played a day of street ball on the 100+ degree asphalt, because everything for him was and has been paved in glitter and gold. dude doesn't know the first thing about adversity, and as a result, will never be able to overcome it.

Damn people are ignorant. Not you, those guys.

LBJ has had issues with cramps before. This isn't new. But the incessant comparison to MJ is annoying. They are looking for any reason to discredit him and his game. (not a Heat/LBJ fan)

I usually do this, but I'll make an exception for LeBron. Maybe if he didn't spend half his time running at the refs with his arms in the air complaining he wouldn't be so fucking tired.

Surprisingly, Tim Duncan did more arm flailing "are you serious i didnt touch him" to the refs than LeBron last night.

Oh, and I feel I need to add that I am not a Heat or Spurs fan, just a really big fan of the sport.

Wade's flop on Ginobli actually ended up playing into the outcome. But since he plays for the Heat, I doubt he gets a call from the league office.

Psh... What about the Lebron James block off of Ginobli's body out of bounds? Come on man, let's talk facts not woulda couldas...