is it bad...(ths/dbt show content)

That I'm standing in the hallway while drive by truckers are playing because I literally cannot see the band...and it's less crowded here so I figure if I can't see the band anyway...why not stand in a cool place with lots of room?

I might just leave before the hold steady plays...at this point why bother?

This is one of the worst shows I'm ever been to.

Dude-bro's everywhere...girls dressed like they're out clubbin'.

This show sucks on so many levels, I'm glad I got in for free.

+ the truckers sound great

+ they have vinyl for sale too...

-everything else.

i got to this show super early because the riv sucks, so i figured i might as well be close since it sounds like shit everywhere in the building. i was surrounded by hold steady superfans, who are actually kind of annoying too, but i had a great time anyway. i did notice a lot of douchebags as i was walking out, though.

craig finn is the ultimate nerd turned rockstar and one of the best frontmen in music. i wasn't overly impressed by the truckers, but i think that's more because i'm not all that familiar with their music. they did play carl perkin's cadillac, though, and i love that song.

i was surrounded by hold steady superfans, who are actually kind of annoying.

I was also surrounded by these people in Cleveland back in July (they call themselves "the Unified Scene," it's a whole thing on their message board). They were quite obnoxious.

gross... i think Aarondanger is their leader..

or at least that's what his back patch says?

That I'm standing in the hallway while drive by truckers are playing because I literally cannot see the band...and it's less crowded here so I figure if I can't see the band anyway...why not stand in a cool place with lots of room?

I might just leave before the hold steady plays...at this point why bother?

This is one of the worst shows I'm ever been to.

Dude-bro's everywhere...girls dressed like they're out clubbin'.

This show sucks on so many levels, I'm glad I got in for free.

+ the truckers sound great

+ they have vinyl for sale too...

-everything else.

A couple of my friends drove up from St. Louis for that show. It sounds like they might be bitching about everyone there too.

I guess I shouldn't be too bitchy since I did get in for free...

but it just drives me crazy when I'm at a show and I cannot see the band...I stayed and listened and it sounded great, but I'm still bummed, but also mad at myself for not realizing I was wearing my 7 Seconds hoodie to the show...so I got some weird looks for being "that guy"...and it totally wasn't intentional, I didn't realize it until we were on the bus going to he venue.

I guess I shouldn't be too bitchy since I did get in for free...

but it just drives me crazy when I'm at a show and I cannot see the band...I stayed and listened and it sounded great, but I'm still bummed, but also mad at myself for not realizing I was wearing my 7 Seconds hoodie to the show...so I got some weird looks for being "that guy"...and it totally wasn't intentional, I didn't realize it until we were on the bus going to he venue.

why is wearing a 7 seconds hoodie bad? I don't get it.