How many records do you own?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about 10,000 between 7"s 10"s and lp's

I had about 5000 cd's too but i sold almost all of them, down to about 300 now. If i bought all vinyl instead of half and half when i worked at a record store i would have over 15,000 records right now, and i would want to kill myself.

lp's a 5x5 expedit full, 2x4 expedit full and more stacks and piles.

13 shelves, 5 boxes and a few stacks of 7"s and probably 100 10"s

I have over 100 ventures lp's and Beach Boys lp's probably close to 70, maybe more.

about 10,000 between 7"s 10"s and lp's

I had about 5000 cd's too but i sold almost all of them, down to about 300 now. If i bought all vinyl instead of half and half when i worked at a record store i would have over 15,000 records right now, and i would want to kill myself.

lp's a 5x5 expedit full, 2x4 expedit full and more stacks and piles.

13 shelves, 5 boxes and a few stacks of 7"s and probably 100 10"s

I have over 100 ventures lp's and Beach Boys lp's probably close to 70, maybe more.

lp's a 5x5 expedit full, 4x4 expedit full

i have these and full of lps/and about twenty 10"s plus i have eight 7" boxes and I'm at about 6,000 slabs of vinyl right now.

i have had to move them once and it sucked.

Guest chassit

Use to be 600 until I realized dumb kids on ebay would pay me absurd amounts of money for all of them. So now I own about 50, of which half are classic rock.

I have a little over 100 all together.

What I want to know is, how did you guys come to own over 2000 records?? Or even over 1000? That just blows my mind. I would love that.

You'd be surprised on how a record here and a record there adds up. Sometimes there are contributing factors, like working at a record store. etc etc.

I"m still surprised on how my collection has grown exponentially on a sandwich shop's meager salary.

• 3 months later...