Vinyl Collective Coasters free with Holiday Orders

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a set that my dad bought me a few years ago. they clear coat is nice, but they are still almost better as decoration, or drinks that dont 'sweat' a lot. the moisture will often cause the coaster to stick to the drink, and it will drip all over when you pick it up. that being said, i still use them regularly, and these look awesome. i will probably be placing an order from the upcoming sales.

sorry if this was already stated in the "rules," but if we place an order can we request which coaster we get? that KD one looks sharp. so does the falcon.

sorry, no requess will be taken. Coasters will be put into orders randomly. Sorry, but we really don't want to create more work for ourselves.

I'll probably be ordering something during the 12 days of Christmas sale 'cause nothing caught my eye on the Black Friday sale that I didn't already have...

I really like those Jealous Sounds coasters or anything Tim Barry. Very awesome indeed! Thanks again for the awesome idea Virgil!

Well, once these start popping up, one of us will have to start a coaster trade thread and people can trade with each other, lol, seems the easiest way for people to get the ones they want. I myself would love one of the look mexico guys, but eh, they all are pretty cool, damn!

you should have them send you some blank pressed records

I need some wall art!

we have at least a few more surprises in store for the holidays. stay tuned to the site and board.

By any chance do orders placed earlier Friday right before the Black Friday sale orders count?

yes, but I should note that we will run out and there is a chance that many people will be without coasters. we will do our best to put them in as many orders as we can but do not be disappointed if you don't get one.

Guest naytoid

we have at least a few more surprises in store for the holidays. stay tuned to the site and board.

a part of me feels that many people wont be getting presents from me this year lol

Let's say I ordered something on the 12 days of Christmas sale (MxPx "Secret Weapon) but we deferred the shipping until The Ergs/Teenage Bottlerocket split came out so I could save some money. Do we still get a coaster?

doubtful