New Most Ridic Thing Ive Ever Seen On The Web NSFW

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, I was just blogging about gross internet videos, like 2 girls 1 cup, the BME Pain Olympics and the video that Joe Rogan described, that was apparently taken from a seattle bestiality ring, where a guy gets fucked to death by a horse.

I know this sort of goes against the shock aspect of the video, but would anyone care to attempt to describe whats in the video?

Weird, I was just blogging about gross internet videos, like 2 girls 1 cup, the BME Pain Olympics and the video that Joe Rogan described, that was apparently taken from a seattle bestiality ring, where a guy gets fucked to death by a horse.

I know this sort of goes against the shock aspect of the video, but would anyone care to attempt to describe whats in the video?

that dude had a name. it's Mr. Hands (seriously)

there is also a documentary on him and the "events" leading to his death and the trial of the camera man as an accessory to murder called Zoo.

there is also a documentary on him and the "events" leading to his death and the trial of the camera man as an accessory to murder called Zoo.

Holy shit, really?

I need to check that out. I never saw the clip (I really don't want to) but just the weirdness of the story itself has my interest peaked.

That the guy who was dropped off at a hospital?

2guys1horse wasn't NEARLY as bad as i thought it was going to be. i mean, it was just a dude getting fucked in the ass by a horse. (that sentence is so fucked up that i'm serious... how desensitized are we as a generation when you can say "it was JUST a dude getting fucked in the ass by a horse" and mean it? but i digress...)

pain olympics... now that is some fucked up stuff. i love the music to it, though. it was actually a really well-edited video when you think about it. i mean, i would never even think about doing the things in that video, but seriously they look like they would just fucking hurt so bad. if people get off to it, or if the people doing this to themselves get off by doing it, i mean, i can't tell them what's sexually pleasing or whatever, it's their thing. but i just can't imagine having those things done to me and enjoying it in any way possible.

i highly recommend watching bmepainolympics2.com if you're not at work/don't live with your parents, though. but, uh, have a garbage can close by if you get queezy from these sort of videos.

oh my god, also, cakefarts.com if you haven't been there. it'll make you laugh/throw up.

2guys1horse wasn't NEARLY as bad as i thought it was going to be. i mean, it was just a dude getting fucked in the ass by a horse. (that sentence is so fucked up that i'm serious... how desensitized are we as a generation when you can say "it was JUST a dude getting fucked in the ass by a horse" and mean it? but i digress...)

pain olympics... now that is some fucked up stuff. i love the music to it, though. it was actually a really well-edited video when you think about it. i mean, i would never even think about doing the things in that video, but seriously they look like they would just fucking hurt so bad. if people get off to it, or if the people doing this to themselves get off by doing it, i mean, i can't tell them what's sexually pleasing or whatever, it's their thing. but i just can't imagine having those things done to me and enjoying it in any way possible.

i highly recommend watching bmepainolympics2.com if you're not at work/don't live with your parents, though. but, uh, have a garbage can close by if you get queezy from these sort of videos.

oh my god, also, cakefarts.com if you haven't been there. it'll make you laugh/throw up.

You'd be surprised on how some of the people with the most awkward fetishes like amputations, penectomies, pruning, cbt, or whatever are some of the most sane people you'd meet. As odd as it sounds.

Monknuggets, you ever heard of EREBLI on bme?