Converge You Fail Me

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, will we get an email if we ordered it and didn't get it? That's a huge bummer if I missed out.

4 orders came thru after it was sold out...

All 4 of you are probably here...

I hate shopping baskets...

...actually screw it...

You guys can have mine. All the orders will get theirs... unless some other people who have a saved shopping basket try and put that thru...evil baskets...

I might be one of the four, I got pulled away from my desk between putting it in the cart and actually paying. Last name Sinchak. Feel free to delete it from the order rather than giving me one of yours. Definitely not necessary. Don't sell it to anyone else, though!

Fuck, will we get an email if we ordered it and didn't get it? That's a huge bummer if I missed out.

...actually screw it...

You guys can have mine. All the orders will get theirs... unless some other people who have a saved shopping basket try and put that thru...evil baskets...

tre,

if one of them was mine (last name: manguso) and its going to end up clearing you out of all of your copies--which would be a bummer-- you can take mine off. but do me a favor and convince jake to sell me one of those jane doe prints i know hes got stashed away :)

...actually screw it...

tre,

if one of them was mine (last name: manguso) and its going to end up clearing you out of all of your copies--which would be a bummer-- you can take mine off. but do me a favor and convince jake to sell me one of those jane doe prints i know hes got stashed away :)

It's all good.

I have enough records...

:)

The orders are already sorted anyway.

tre,

It's all good.

I have enough records...

:)

The orders are already sorted anyway.

sweet. this is why you guys are the best. thanks!

Does No Heroes have an insert? Because I actually found a clear copy used at a local record store a while back but there wasn't an insert or anything, just the gatefold cover and the vinyl. Not sure if it's worth ordering just for the insert but possibly.

I'm not at home to check right now, but I'm fairly certain there isn't an insert. All the lyrics and credits are in the center of the gatefold.

Does No Heroes have an insert? Because I actually found a clear copy used at a local record store a while back but there wasn't an insert or anything, just the gatefold cover and the vinyl. Not sure if it's worth ordering just for the insert but possibly.

I'm not at home to check right now, but I'm fairly certain there isn't an insert. All the lyrics and credits are in the center of the gatefold.

That's right. No insert.

Guest falloutcollapse

Welp, I missed the You Fail Me and the clear No Heroes. I might just get a first press No Heroes anyway though, just because I love that album.