Hot Topic vinyl fail

Every time I go to the mall I pop in Hot Topic to check out the clearance vinyl. I basically check the back of every record for red ink. Today I picked up the Foxboro Hot Tubs for like $5, I got to the G's and decided to look @ the back of The '59 Sound, red ink, $1.99. I asked the cashier if this was correct. They said "No, but we have to give it to you for that."

SCORE!

Guest noeffinidea

I've definitely swapped price stickers at Best Buy before. Went to go pick up the Rush R30 DVD, and I really wanted the version that had 2 dvds and 2 cds...so I swapped the price sticker from the 2-disc version onto the 4-disc version and it totally worked, even when the price came up as the price of the 4-disc, the manager changed it to the 2-disc price....guess they were unaware of 2 versions of the release.

i always hit up their vinyl clearance. best score wans Unicornography for $2! they had about 4 there, and i got the least mangled. if i had known what it was worth, i'd have gotten them all.

other than that, got new wave on clear yellow for $8.98 (50% off), Locust - New Erections for $2 clear w/ blue splatter, a couple MFATGG - Cash red for $3 for friends, and some other various things on clearance. if i had one close to me, i'd lurk it all the time, but nearest with vinyl is probably 2 hrs away.