fuckin ebay fee's ,man

Guest kevinb

How much stuff did you sell to have $82 in fees?
not that much the shit just realy add's up plus the

fact that ebay also own's pay pal so they get even more of your $

I haven't sold much on it but it truly is absolute rape. They took about $10 off of one record I sold for $70~ and these days sellers have barely any recourse for a false paypal claim besides covering their asses with proof of shipment and delivery confirmation. If I want to sell, I am going to post things on here, fuck ebay.

From what i've head even delivery confirmation dosent work in the seller's favor on pay pal claims all of the time, wich is fucking bullshit because thats all they have for proof of shipment

I've gotten up to $150ish and I agree, I have NO idea how it gets that high. It seems like they take about 25%. It seems like it never goes down.

I don't know why they don't send a monthly statement with each charge per auction. Actually, I do. Then no one would pay it.

ummm, you know you can just click on your account at any time and view a by the month invoice that has each charge per auction, with what they charged, what auction it was for, and what time they charged you for it, etc.

also every month they email you your monthly invoice as well, though its not individualized but it includes a link to your account page in your my ebay section with the individualized charges.

by the time i stopped on ebay i was paying roughly 800 bucks a month to them in fees for selling records.

I liked those "fuck ebay" skeletons you used to put in the orders.

i still send those out with all the orders. only sometimes im a space and totally forget to throw one in. i copied like 500 of them, so i have a huge stack of them right by my packing supplies.