Decibully

Yeah I am on the same didn't know they got dropped boat. That's kind of a bummer. I have their second album and need to pick up the first still. I will give this a listen, thanks for the link. They are a very talented band and totally too far under the radar.

Well I am halfway through the first song and I can tell this is going to be great already. I really dislike where Polyvinyl is going these days, it's kind of sad to look at their amazing back catalog and see how little there is to offer now. The only updates on their site for the past while have just been touting the new Of Montreal. I fucking hate that band.

I just rediscovered City of Festivals. I forgot how much I love that record. Listened to it non-stop for a few months after it came out, but not since then until a month or so ago. Also, Scott was dead on about the P.TM thing. Listen to City of Festivals and then listen to Censored Colors. CoF>CC

If you like Decibully, check out two of the current members' old band, Temper Temper already. I've been sitting a small chunk on these LPs forever since they broke up. There are only 300, on banana yellow vinyl with nice silk-screened double-fold covers. Shit is only $7 ppd in the USA. GET WITH IT. http://www.forgeagainrecords.com/releases.shtml

If you like Decibully, check out two of the current members' old band, Temper Temper already. I've been sitting a small chunk on these LPs forever since they broke up. There are only 300, on banana yellow vinyl with nice silk-screened double-fold covers. Shit is only $7 ppd in the USA. GET WITH IT. http://www.forgeagainrecords.com/releases.shtml

Temper Temper is good, it's for sure worth $7. Decibully is also sounding good 2 tracks in.