VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

Guest xsteponmex
Oh and last night I basically had a breakdown and realized how hopeless I am in regards to crap like this. I have way too many personal issues to sort out that just refuse to get sorted out. I can never be happy with someone else unless I'm happy with myself first... and that basically won't happen. Makes perfect sense because even when I have intense feelings for someone, I can't/won't do anything about it.

Low self-esteem, woo!

/end pity party

i always hated when people said that but it's true. self confidence/self love is the key to happiness.

i need to write down everything i hate about myself and change it. hahaa well thats not true but i do know what i need to work on to make myself happy and plan on taking action.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
i like when guys approach me because it's really hard for me to be the approacher. haha even if it comes out really nerdy/awkward its nice and flattering. not the "HEY I LIK UR CHEST PIECE CAN I SEE THE REST" but more like if i'm at a record store/comic book store saying something aboutwhat im looking at or at a show.

Same! Even though when I get approached or someone starts talking to me its usually in a friendly way, it's cute and I like it. Takes off the pressure.

Wow this thread has blown up................I am in the same boat as everyone else but I do not really mind........music is my love and my wife I do not need anything else...........not that I am not open for it, I am for sure but when it comes it comes. I can only hope XsteponmeX will come to NY and go on a date with me.

last girl i actually dated, i like took it slow and shit because i actually liked her a lot. well, at a new years party she ended up getting really drunk and got tagteamed by two 250-300lb+ rednecks. so that was the end of that relationship. we'd only been dating like a little over a month, but still pissed me off bad.

that's awful, dude. i don't even know what i would have done.

worst part was, i had to see the two guys every night at work too. sucked for a few months, then got laid by a friend and stopped caring. the tagteam chick and i actually started talking again in like june, which was like a year and a half since it happened. we talk a bit now, but i want nothing at all to do with her sexually.

last girl i actually dated, i like took it slow and shit because i actually liked her a lot. well, at a new years party she ended up getting really drunk and got tagteamed by two 250-300lb+ rednecks.

I'm sorry dude, but you're going to have to expand on that story. NVM. ^^^Tag teamed like a pair of chinese finger cuffs?

[image]

"HEY I LIK UR CHEST PIECE CAN I SEE THE REST" = super classy dude

someone at this bar in boston actually said "hey i like whatcha got goin on wit yer boooobs" to me. i stood there in complete shock , speechless. hahaha

I'm pretty sure that's as chivalrous as it gets in Boston.

that's awful, dude. i don't even know what i would have done.

worst part was, i had to see the two guys every night at work too. sucked for a few months, then got laid by a friend and stopped caring. the tagteam chick and i actually started talking again in like june, which was like a year and a half since it happened. we talk a bit now, but i want nothing at all to do with her sexually.

i think i would have just exploited the fact that she was tagteamed by some overweight rednecks. made her life a living hell. unless she was proud of it, of course. but you were the better man and acted mature about it. kudos to you.

last girl i actually dated, i like took it slow and shit because i actually liked her a lot. well, at a new years party she ended up getting really drunk and got tagteamed by two 250-300lb+ rednecks.

I'm sorry dude, but you're going to have to expand on that story. NVM. ^^^Tag teamed like a pair of chinese finger cuffs?

Ahh Chasing Amy what a great movie

i like when guys approach me because it's really hard for me to be the approacher. haha even if it comes out really nerdy/awkward its nice and flattering. not the "HEY I LIK UR CHEST PIECE CAN I SEE THE REST" but more like if i'm at a record store/comic book store saying something aboutwhat im looking at or at a show.

I get the can I see your chest piece bit alot. Makes me feel awkward.

Guest xsteponmex

I get the can I see your chest piece bit alot. Makes me feel awkward.

haha yeah it's never smoooooth

You look really unattainable to me, what i mean by that is, you're pretty amazingly beautiful, in my opinion. and my whole train of thought of not talking to you if i saw you in a record store/comic store/book store would be basically "obviously shes probally got a boyfriend" even though i'd definitely want to to talk to you. it'd just come out as a mashed up word porridge anyways. plus you'd probally have a boyfriend anyway.

although sometimes i get the whole kamikaze thing and just talk to them and ask them out.

i think i should follow the second idea more.

Guest xsteponmex

You look really unattainable to me, what i mean by that is, you're pretty amazingly beautiful, in my opinion. and my whole train of thought of not talking to you if i saw you in a record store/comic store/book store would be basically "obviously shes probally got a boyfriend" even though i'd definitely want to to talk to you. it'd just come out as a mashed up word porridge anyways. plus you'd probally have a boyfriend anyway.

although sometimes i get the whole kamikaze thing and just talk to them and ask them out.

i think i should follow the second idea more.

ha yeah someone said i was intimidating before but i don't understand that? oh well :-/

either way if you think the girl is cute and you have something to say, go with it. if they turn you down? oh fucking weellll...at least you tried.

i have met all of my exes in the weirdest possible ways haha

lately i have been trying to be better about that. i talked to some dude at a show a few weeks ago because he was wearing a hoodie of a band that i think is really under appraciated. the whole time i was talking i was like wow this guy prob thinks im an idiot but it all worked out. i mean i didn't get his number but we talked for a while and it gave me good practice to do it in the future :D

sorry ...i'm rambling today

Guest xsteponmex

awkward guys are cute! haha

what you find cute, many guys like me find extremely embarrassing and try to avoid it all costs

awkward situations are the best! it's cute as fuckballlss