VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming up on two years of being a single (dateless) loser... definitely has it's low points.

3 years here. :-/

I hit the 4 year mark on 12/5. Have had a few dates here and there but nothing long-lasting to develop into a relationship. But like mcm1610, I'm also damn picky.

I hit the 4 year mark on 12/5. Have had a few dates here and there but nothing long-lasting to develop into a relationship. But like mcm1610, I'm also damn picky.

Being picky is the best and worst thing ever! I'm a total perfectionist which is my downfall.

petty much mine too. most my standards are contradictory. oh well.

been about 2 years since any sort of relationship, i'd say i've never really had a serious one though.

This is probably the most pathetic thread i'd ever read. (pulls out pen and signs name)

count me in

4 years here. not one date. I'm a pretty jaded fuck. I tend to analyze people and am aware of their idiosyncratic behavior. So I tend to meet people and walk away rather quickly. I'm also a bit dejected.

Guest xsteponmex

ive only been single since halloween but the most recent ex was sucha dick he shouldn't even count. so if i dont count him i'd be at 3 years single. woooo

Guest xsteponmex
i guess im in, lately ive been hanging out at my friends bar texting a girl instead of trying to pick on up. But im def. the reason for my lack of a girl, im too picky, i'd rather be single than go home with some random chick and regret it in the AM.
hell yeah. hahaa

I'm already 35, so it's kinda hard to meet single women in my age group. which kinda sux. and my friends are all married or in long term relationships. I always wonder how when i'm one of the last few not in one. and some of these guys are fucking pricks. it boggles me.

then again i'm picky. a stimulating conversation with someone is always better than just a physical appearance. at least in my mind.. i've met a few females that seemed interested to hang out, but they had nothing intersting to say.. hence i walk away.