VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i won't go out with a female if she likes creed, daughtry, blue october, o'pioneers, or jackyl!

+1 but add Hedley to the list. I can't even respect anyone as a person if they like Hedley.

never heard of hedley but i went to the myspace and didn't even listen to them but went straight to the photos. i found this one and laughed my ass off.. Who does he think he is? Mike Reno from Loverboy? and those shorts....

[image]

Everybody's working for the weekend..

ummm, also this happened today.

that black girl i was talking about with the serious tits...? she called me up at like 8:30 am (which is odd cause she's not an early riser and neither am i, but i was up today cause of family obligations and apparently she had to work) to tell me that she broke up with her bf!! i was like, um are you serious? and she's like yeah, i just couldn't handle the uncertainty of long-distance anymore.

so i think i might try the ol' swoop and squat when we get back down to school in a couple weeks...

I got bored yesterday while at my parents' house and signed up for one of those online dating sites, okcupid. After some work, I found the girl that I've been looking for for quite a while now. I saw this girl out one night while I was out drinking. She's got horned rim glasses, which makes my heart melt and my knees shake and she's pretty god damned cute, so I couldn't say a damned word to her while I passed her by. Anyways, I've spent months trying to find her again just to say hi and try to initiate something but I haven't been able to find her at all. I've been pretty sure that she was probably just a figment of my imagination and now she pops up on this dating site.

She hasn't logged in since October, so I don't know if it'll work, but I've got to try getting her attention on there.

ummm, also this happened today.

that black girl i was talking about with the serious tits...? she called me up at like 8:30 am (which is odd cause she's not an early riser and neither am i, but i was up today cause of family obligations and apparently she had to work) to tell me that she broke up with her bf!! i was like, um are you serious? and she's like yeah, i just couldn't handle the uncertainty of long-distance anymore.

so i think i might try the ol' swoop and squat when we get back down to school in a couple weeks...

holy shit dan... that's awesome..i think.

the only time i get calls from females now at that time of morning (or anytime really) is to see if i can cover a shift at work. lol

Guest xsteponmex
I got bored yesterday while at my parents' house and signed up for one of those online dating sites, okcupid. After some work, I found the girl that I've been looking for for quite a while now. I saw this girl out one night while I was out drinking. She's got horned rim glasses, which makes my heart melt and my knees shake and she's pretty god damned cute, so I couldn't say a damned word to her while I passed her by. Anyways, I've spent months trying to find her again just to say hi and try to initiate something but I haven't been able to find her at all. I've been pretty sure that she was probably just a figment of my imagination and now she pops up on this dating site.

She hasn't logged in since October, so I don't know if it'll work, but I've got to try getting her attention on there.

suprisingly, out of all the dating sites i have heard of i actually have a few friends that are on okcupid.and they're cuties ;]

suprisingly, out of all the dating sites i have heard of i actually have a few friends that are on okcupid.and they're cuties ;]

hook a brotha up, it's christmas! :P

wait.. are these cuities women or men? because i'm all about the ladies..

i'm pretty sure it's free.fuck i'm bored i might sign up just to see what it's all about

you should. i'm sure you'll get a few good laughs.

My buddy and his girlfriend did that on one dating thingy and the people who called both of them and left messages were fucking nuts.

thanks. to be honest, i'm not really sure what to think either. i'm not sure if she wants to be in a relationship still, but just couldn't handle the long distance? i'm not sure if she still loves him? i'm not sure if she just wants to mess around for her last semester in college before she has to like, become an adult and stuff?

i'd totally mess around with her, she's fucking hot and she's awesome as hell, but i know it wouldn't lead anywhere serious and i can see myself being friends with her forever so i wouldn't want to fuck that up. we already kind of had a falling out at the end of last schoolyear and didn't talk at all this past summer because of it. when we got back to school i just went up to her and i was like "listen, this is fucking stupid. we were best friends and we're gonna throw that away because of a stupid fight?" (even though the fight wasn't stupid at all, she did a totally selfish thing and i called her out on it and she took offense and got all pissy...) but we moved past that and are total bffs again haha.

i'm not sure i really want to chance losing her as a friend again, cause this summer really sucked not being able to call her and shit. and i just realized a couple weeks ago that throughout the course of my life i've lost A TON of best friends for various reasons. like, i'd have one and he would move. then i'd get another one and he would date a girl i was going after. then i'd get another one and she would get into drugs and alcohol as a 14 year old. etc. etc. etc.

while it would all happen, i'd be kind of pissed at first but i'd always be like "eh whatever i'll find somebody else" and i always did so it didn't really affect me. but now, looking back, it's totally changed the way i put myself out there in relationships and friendships in general. i'm certainly more reserved than i used to be because i'm sure sub-consciously i'm afraid to get too attached and have them leave me again. also i'm just sick of losing best friends in general so i'm trying not to do that anymore haha.

so, kind of got off the point there, but yeah. i'm gonna let her make the move if she wants it i think, and see where that takes me.

Guest xsteponmex

thanks. to be honest, i'm not really sure what to think either. i'm not sure if she wants to be in a relationship still, but just couldn't handle the long distance? i'm not sure if she still loves him? i'm not sure if she just wants to mess around for her last semester in college before she has to like, become an adult and stuff?

i'd totally mess around with her, she's fucking hot and she's awesome as hell, but i know it wouldn't lead anywhere serious and i can see myself being friends with her forever so i wouldn't want to fuck that up. we already kind of had a falling out at the end of last schoolyear and didn't talk at all this past summer because of it. when we got back to school i just went up to her and i was like "listen, this is fucking stupid. we were best friends and we're gonna throw that away because of a stupid fight?" (even though the fight wasn't stupid at all, she did a totally selfish thing and i called her out on it and she took offense and got all pissy...) but we moved past that and are total bffs again haha.

i'm not sure i really want to chance losing her as a friend again, cause this summer really sucked not being able to call her and shit. and i just realized a couple weeks ago that throughout the course of my life i've lost A TON of best friends for various reasons. like, i'd have one and he would move. then i'd get another one and he would date a girl i was going after. then i'd get another one and she would get into drugs and alcohol as a 14 year old. etc. etc. etc.

while it would all happen, i'd be kind of pissed at first but i'd always be like "eh whatever i'll find somebody else" and i always did so it didn't really affect me. but now, looking back, it's totally changed the way i put myself out there in relationships and friendships in general. i'm certainly more reserved than i used to be because i'm sure sub-consciously i'm afraid to get too attached and have them leave me again. also i'm just sick of losing best friends in general so i'm trying not to do that anymore haha.

so, kind of got off the point there, but yeah. i'm gonna let her make the move if she wants it i think, and see where that takes me.

wish she was your girl but nah?

what the fuck is a best friend?

xsteponmex: haha, no i don't even care about getting any from her. i mean, if she asked me "you wanna fuck" i'd totally say yes, but i dont want to fuck things up for our friendship now that we're doing so well again. also, you know you're the only gurl for me...

controlthebleeding: not really sure what you mean by that? are you saying "who fucking cares if she's not your friend afterwards as long as you get to fuck a really hot black chick?" if yes, then i slightly agree with you, but again, she is one of the only people i feel like i can tell ANYTHING to and she won't judge me. and i'm talking ANYTHING. we talk about sex positions and drug use and school and politics and music and sports (sometimes) and she's just really down to earth and i respect her. one of the few girls who i actually value their opinion. i don't want to lose that aspect of it, but if i could, i would totally fuck her in the vagina parts.

if this all wasn't happening before our last semester at school, i'd totally ask her to be my gf, but i know that our jobs are going to take us to different parts of the country and i really can't mentally handle another long-distance relationship (i was in one for the first 2 and a half years of college)

xsteponmex: haha, no i don't even care about getting any from her. i mean, if she asked me "you wanna fuck" i'd totally say yes, but i dont want to fuck things up for our friendship now that we're doing so well again. also, you know you're the only gurl for me...

controlthebleeding: not really sure what you mean by that? are you saying "who fucking cares if she's not your friend afterwards as long as you get to fuck a really hot black chick?" if yes, then i slightly agree with you, but again, she is one of the only people i feel like i can tell ANYTHING to and she won't judge me. and i'm talking ANYTHING. we talk about sex positions and drug use and school and politics and music and sports (sometimes) and she's just really down to earth and i respect her. one of the few girls who i actually value their opinion. i don't want to lose that aspect of it, but if i could, i would totally fuck her in the vagina parts.

i didn't mean really anything by it.. i just never use "Best friend" to describe anyone, so when someone says it, i usually say "What the fuck is a best friend?" just to be silly..

you have to remember, im a bit of a jaded fuck so sometimes i say things that are a bit crass for no reason...