VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least your friends are trying to help, they may be failing miserably but they are trying lol

the thing is, none of us ask.. what happens if say the girl likes me and i'm not interested. i'm not really smooth in the act of saying i'm not interested. I just say it in that way. I had one girl ask for my #, and i just said, "for what, i'm not really intersted at the moment.. so i'd prefer not too". then i wind up hearing it from my friends, "dude, you were a asshole with her.. why didn't you want to give your # too her. it's not like you have anything else going in your life"

hence why i hate being set up... and it also goes the same if the tables were turned too. i hate having that false hope if she's not interested.. so i'd rather not deal with it.

at least your friends are trying to help, they may be failing miserably but they are trying lol

the thing is, none of us ask..

EXACTLY. And I need to reiterate the fact that this roommate really has no idea what I look for in a guy.

EXAMPLE:

The last guy she tried to pair me up with was in my room, looked at my record crate.

Guy: Are those records?

Me: Yeah, I collect vinyl.

Guy: They still make records?

Me: Uh......yeah most of that stuff came out within the past couple years.

Guy: *flipping through my records* I've never heard of any of these bands. (NOTE: If you don't know who Jawbreaker is, or if you don't like them, as shallow as it sounds, I probably don't want to bang you).

Me: Well what kind of music do you like?

Guy: I'm really into bands like Disturbed, Marylin Manson, Seether. You into them?

Me: Absolutely not.

Guy: Really?!

Me: Really. No offense but I really can't stand any of that stuff at all.

Guy: Cool. So you wanna go smoke some weed?

Me: Yeah....uh...I have work in the morning. I'm going to bed now, goodnight.

I kick him out of my room.

Yeah. And I find out from her that the dude totally likes me. FML.

the thing is, none of us ask.. what happens if say the girl likes me and i'm not interested. i'm not really smooth in the act of saying i'm not interested. I just say it in that way. I had one girl ask for my #, and i just said, "for what, i'm not really intersted at the moment.. so i'd prefer not too". then i wind up hearing it from my friends, "dude, you were a asshole with her.. why didn't you want to give your # too her. it's not like you have anything else going in your life"

hence why i hate being set up... and it also goes the same if the tables were turned too. i hate having that false hope if she's not interested.. so i'd rather not deal with it.

guilty > victim...better to be the one being the asshole deciding over the lame duck getting rejected. Being set up is lame and always fails because you both are like "tagging along"...I wonder which is worse though, being set up on blind dates or being set up as the tag along date?

guilty > victim...better to be the one being the asshole deciding over the lame duck getting rejected. Being set up is lame and always fails because you both are like "tagging along"...I wonder which is worse though, being set up on blind dates or being set up as the tag along date?

definitely tag along dates, becuase sometimes the couples are trying to set you up and not telling you, which usually becomes apparent within the first 30 minutes or so.

at least with blind dates, you know ahead of time what you're getting yourself into and you can proceed accordingly.

but both have a sense of awkwardness if one party isn't interested.

EXACTLY. And I need to reiterate the fact that this roommate really has no idea what I look for in a guy.

EXAMPLE:

The last guy she tried to pair me up with was in my room, looked at my record crate.

Guy: *flipping through my records* I've never heard of any of these bands. (NOTE: If you don't know who Jawbreaker is, or if you don't like them, as shallow as it sounds, I probably don't want to bang you).

Guy: I'm really into bands like Disturbed, Marylin Manson, Seether. You into them?

i don't like jawbreaker. that mean you don't want to bang me? hahaha.

i'm a third wheel quite often, when my buddy is with his girlfriend, and when i'm with my sister (her boyfriend is with her 80% of the time, when im there). i normally act dumb and find things to annoy them or make them laugh. keeps me busy and entertained, keeps their PDA to minimum. there haven't really been any times where i was the third wheel and felt annoyed.

either way is fine (staying home vs. being third wheel), but it guess it depends on the people.

I met a pretty cute chick and her friend at the bus stop the other night. We talked a bit and rode the bus together but I was so damn tired after the PBC show that I couldn't really think of anything to say. She said I should go to the Trial show but all the advance tickets are sold out so I'm not sure I want to go super early and stand in line. I feel kinda dumb for not asking for her number. I thought about maybe doing one of those I saw you things but that just seems weird to me.

Update to this. I randomly started posting on the b9 board the other night cause I was board. This chick posted in the tattoo thread and I recognized her. I sent her a message asking if it was her and she was like "yeah that was me. hi". I sent another message just sort of continuing the conversation and nothing. Oh well.

EXAMPLE:

funny story thats jawbreaker related. so i had this one girl in my class and one day she wore a jawbreaker shirt ( i know keeper). but i but had a gf back then so we just talked about jawbreaker and fugazi but nothing beyond that. i see her again this semester and i show her my jawbreaker tattoo but i didnt have the balls to ask for her number. i see her again and i actually ask for her number this time around. i text her the following week and it turns out she has a bf! she said she wanted to be friends code for leave me alone lol

side note: girls that work at henry's, trader joes, mothers and whole foods are always good looking its a given

I met a pretty cute chick and her friend at the bus stop the other night. We talked a bit and rode the bus together but I was so damn tired after the PBC show that I couldn't really think of anything to say. She said I should go to the Trial show but all the advance tickets are sold out so I'm not sure I want to go super early and stand in line. I feel kinda dumb for not asking for her number. I thought about maybe doing one of those I saw you things but that just seems weird to me.

Update to this. I randomly started posting on the b9 board the other night cause I was board. This chick posted in the tattoo thread and I recognized her. I sent her a message asking if it was her and she was like "yeah that was me. hi". I sent another message just sort of continuing the conversation and nothing. Oh well.

b9 girls. could be trouble... haha

All girls on vc are fat. That's why it doesn't work. Just bein honest.

Are you being a huge dick to compensate for having a small one?

If you're just trying to get a rise out of people you succeeded. Good job. If you are serious, whatever, either way you're still a turd.

I've never denied the fact that I'm overweight. I'm not obese but I'm not at the weight I want to be at or should be at. But at least I've been putting forth the effort to rectify it and it's definitely shows. I weigh considerably less than I did in high school and the number keeps dropping. So fuck you.

When you spent a majority of your childhood and adolescence being bullied by shallow, unintelligent fucks for something like that it definitely strikes a nerve. I really don't have any sort of tolerance for people taking cheap shots at anybody's weight, male or female. Including my own. I know for a fact not all the girls on VC are fat.

Besides, if my weight affects whether or not a person likes me or is attracted to me then they're in all likelihood too shallow for me to want to consort with anyways. Most of the time my gripes in this thread are about the lack of people that I'm attracted to, or if I am attracted to someone, I'm too much of a chicken shit to even talk to them, not "why can't I get a date/why is no one attracted to me." I've had plenty of people show interest in me, some of the dudes were even ridiculously cute, but intellectually they just weren't interesting at all or they were boring.

I know I probably should have ignored what you said, but fuck you, I couldn't let it slide, especially since I'm friends with a lot of VC girls, and because it is entirely possible you were trying to take a cheap shot at me.

I got shot down by a waitress at a local Mexican restaurant earlier tonight. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

i can never tell if girls like it if they get asked out at work by a customer. ive never had luck with it and im still gonna try, but does anyone know in general if while a girl is working they get in a state of mind that just refuses to agree to go out with any customer that asks them during their shift? Because I can see that being the case, but it might just be because im mainly doing this at hooters and strip clubs and i think they are just required to say no, but i did get invited to go home with a stripper one night she was smashed

I got shot down by a waitress at a local Mexican restaurant earlier tonight. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

i can never tell if girls like it if they get asked out at work by a customer. ive never had luck with it and im still gonna try, but does anyone know in general if while a girl is working they get in a state of mind that just refuses to agree to go out with any customer that asks them during their shift? Because I can see that being the case, but it might just be because im mainly doing this at hooters and strip clubs and i think they are just required to say no, but i did get invited to go home with a stripper one night she was smashed

i doubt a waitress likes it... and it probably happens to them the most. They're just being nice/flirty to get a big tip. Other occupations they probably care less about it I would say.

i never get my friends to pair me up.. when they say that, it's a automatic fail. they tried once, and i figured it out and i didn't get along with the girl in the least, so i made it know that next time they do tht, i'm making a ass out of them in public...

This. When friends try to pair me up, the first question I ask is "What do you think I have in common with this person besides the fact that I'm single?" Generally, they don't have an answer. If they continue to press the issue, it's time to make an ass out of them.

i'm not really actively trying either. women are frustrating as hell and usually more trouble than it's worth. (no offense nicole haha)

also, the girl i hooked up with 6 weeks ago texted me out of nowhere tonight, which was weird. she's still seeing the guy she met 2 days after we hooked up, so no clue why she bothered messaging me.

about 3 1/2 weeks out of the month i feel the same.. that i don't really need a girlfriend or want one.. then there are the few days where im fucking lonely.. i don't really need a girlfriend per se, but a little female companionship (not even sex) is nice. that's probably why the first 3 years after i broke up with my girlfriend i always had women around, some of my closest friends are women.. and i was happy.. but now it's just me, my guitar, and my roommate ed who's always out dancing...