isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so am i to assume that anyone who has a payment received in conspiracys webpage has a copy? i got this in my e-mail just kinda weirded me out,

Dear Alan,

Thank you very much for ordering at conspiracyrecords.com!

We have received your online order and it will now be processed.

We will now check if all items you have ordered are currently in stock, and contact you with your exact order.

Thanx,

The Conspiracy Records team.

we will check to make sure all items are in stock?

this is now the most obsessed over vinyl purchase ever.

I emailed conspiracy regarding the shipping costs. I thought I'd share this bit of our conversation with you:

Either way, is my order definitely going through? A lot of people are freaking out on the internet over this thing. Is it fair to assume that if you were actually able to order and pay for the item before the SOLD OUT image showed up then you should be fine? (I'll post the answer around to save you from answering a bunch of emails).

-Andrew

yes of course, everyone who was able to place their order before it sold out will get an email from us with payment details.

we will need a few days to go through all orders of course, so please be patient

thanx andrew!

ps: where are people talking about it? any links etc?

?

I linked him to this thread and the one over on DF.

hmmm....still no paying instructions. Anyone else get there's besides Juan?

But now I'm worried b/c my order status on my account page at Conspiracy still says "waiting for payment"... ???

conspiracy does all of there updating manually. they probably just haven't gotten around to updating the order/payment pages.

just be patient. if they invoiced you for the thing, you're getting one.

Thanks brent!

I know I paid a bit more than what RE will have it for and I want to make sure that I am getting the damn thing.

Hell, I'm already making a list of records to sell to not only make some room for this beast but also recoup some of the money. I know, I know...earlier I said I was blowing part of my tax refund on this but still...