isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having never actually sat down and listened to an isis album but meaning to and knowing when I finally do I'm going to love them I should really get this when it goes on sale. If only I didn't just spend a lot of money going to toronto and london this weekend.

Basically I'm thinking it's between getting this and getting tickets to Bonnaroo. I still haven't broken my Pearl Jam cherry and it's about time I think....

Thanks brent!

I know I paid a bit more than what RE will have it for and I want to make sure that I am getting the damn thing.

Hell, I'm already making a list of records to sell to not only make some room for this beast but also recoup some of the money. I know, I know...earlier I said I was blowing part of my tax refund on this but still...

i would love to purchase some of your ISIS vinyl when you get rid of them. hit me up when you're ready

i accept the fact that i will probably end up buying this from some scum bag on ebay for like 2X more than what they paid for it. ISIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME, well, via heart attack and lack of sleep staying up for a god damn pre-order

I could not agree with you more, my friend.

i accept the fact that i will probably end up buying this from some scum bag on ebay for like 2X more than what they paid for it. ISIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME, well, via heart attack and lack of sleep staying up for a god damn pre-order

I could not agree with you more, my friend.

it saddens me completely

so am i to assume that anyone who has a payment received in conspiracys webpage has a copy? i got this in my e-mail just kinda weirded me out,

Dear Alan,

Thank you very much for ordering at conspiracyrecords.com!

We have received your online order and it will now be processed.

We will now check if all items you have ordered are currently in stock, and contact you with your exact order.

Thanx,

The Conspiracy Records team.

we will check to make sure all items are in stock?

this is now the most obsessed over vinyl purchase ever.

Hey,

First post, never caught this site before, bought one of the sets ysterday and got the same email as you did. Anyone who attempted to buy after the sellout couldnt even log in so no emails were sent to anyone else, those confirmations only went out to the ones who got in in time.

Sorry to those who didn't get one this time 'round, hope RE works out better.....I don't like RE's site tho, too hard to find anything on it.

Has anyone heard whether or not Robotic Empire is putting theres out soon?

Peace

Having never actually sat down and listened to an isis album but meaning to and knowing when I finally do I'm going to love them I should really get this when it goes on sale. If only I didn't just spend a lot of money going to toronto and london this weekend.

Basically I'm thinking it's between getting this and getting tickets to Bonnaroo. I still haven't broken my Pearl Jam cherry and it's about time I think....

?I know I'm new and all, and I might be tripping on acid straight up, but is this the most retarded thing ever written or is it me?