isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just put my order in. Freaking Stoked!!!!!!Waited too long for this with way too much stress. Then I screwed up the shipping thing by using media mail. Dammit. Realized my mistake and re-ordered the box w/UPS ground (19 dollars). I left them a message about my mistake so hopefully they don't cancel my order when they see I have placed two orders. For those curious, for shipping to Oregon 3 day UPS was almost 50 dollars. The note says it weighs 11 pounds. Fucking awesome.

I ordered it, came here to post that it is up and now find this info thru here that you have to order UPS? There is no indication anywhere in that site that you have to do that when you order it! That's bullshit, they better not screw me! I sent in an email inquiring about this and asking if I can just pay the difference if that's the case. Where did the info for having to order UPS come from anyway? Youd' think they would just have put that to default to UPS automatically if that was the case!

Isis - Shades Of The Swarm 12x12" Box Set (Robotic Empire)

$249.99

This is it folks: ten years worth of recording, touring and the general existence of ISIS, the heavy music powerhouse that has gone from the basements of Boston to the clubs (and stadiums) of the world. Robotic Empire has teamed up with Europe's Conspiracy Records to create the definitive collection of ISIS vinyl in this simply stunning twelve LP box set.

The entire released ISIS studio recordings to date are enclosed in this massive box set. Eight albums over twelve records are contained on 180 gram black vinyl, each housed within individual sleeves utilizing artwork taken and re-worked from the original sources, all displayed through a clear spot gloss on heavyweight sleeves. These accompany an oversized 12" x 36" poster insert, all housed within an extremely sturdy cloth-bound, foil-stamped black box. Click here, here, here and here for photos. To say this set is "deluxe" is an understatement, as this is literally the biggest project both labels combined have been a part of to date. As a result, we are taking extra steps to ensure this arrives safely at your door:

YOU THIS MUST BE SHIPPED VIA UPS: NO EXCEPTIONS! MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE UPS SHIPMENT FOR THIS (GROUND, EXPEDITED) WHEN YOU CHECK OUT (edit your order after entering your PayPal info) OR WE WILL REFUND YOUR ORDER. Sorry this is expensive, but this is the ONLY way to provide both insurance and tracking for your Box Set... which we require if you want to order this. ** International customers, put both your telephone number and email address in the "comments" section of checkout **

600 copies of this collection exist, there is a limit of 1 per customer... and they are already going fast. Once these are gone from us, the band themselves (on tour) will be the last place to find this incredible ISIS box set! We hope you will enjoy this as much as we do. Thank you.

Yeah, I got all excited when I got the email and ordered immediately without reading the fine print about shipping and the webstore defaulted to media mail. Once I read the fine print I went ahead and re-ordered immediately using UPS. I sent a note with my second order explaining the mixup. I hope it all works out. It is kinda screwy that it didn't default to UPS shipping. I hope no one gets screwed due to that SNAFU.

Got mine...Media mail was $5.65 for shipping to the other side of PA. Close to $256 for the total. I can't wait to get this!

must order UPS bro

Well, just ordered one with the UPS as well with a comment in the new order saying to forget the first order and cancel it. Hopefully they get it before they charge my card. $500+ out of the checking account is a little harsh. Oh well...I should definitely get one now.

Thanks for the heads up on the UPS option, wouldn't have seen it otherwise. I just saw the BUY ONE NOW button and didn't bother reading the description.

Thanks!

I just re-ordered it with a note to cancel my first one and to let them know I wasn't trying to be sneaky and order two. I better not get screwed out of getting one because of their mistake by not having that info on the site when you order! If that is the case they'll lose a customer and I spend a lot of money with them on a regular basis!

I just re-ordered it with a note to cancel my first one and to let them know I wasn't trying to be sneaky and order two. I better not get screwed out of getting one because of their mistake by not having that info on the site when you order! If that is the case they'll lose a customer and I spend a lot of money with them on a regular basis!

I had to do the same thing!