isis box set

flood

Well, here's my situation update:

I ordered two copies. First attempt I used the Media Mail option because I was in a hurry and didn't even read the item description. So, I ordered a SECOND copy with the CORRECT shipping option. I got paypal confirmations and Robotic Order confirmations FOR BOTH. They took money out of my bank FOR BOTH already. However, I only want ONE.

I've sent two e-mails to Robotic and put info in my second order to cancel my order. I'm hoping and praying they refund my first order and only send me the one copy I want. I also put in a paypal complaint about that particular transaction to encourage Robotic to refund me sooner. That's $500+ out of my account in one day. ARGH.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan...after you poly-sleeved the records, did you put them in the jackets? Mine wouldn't fit after poly-sleeved so I left them in order in the box but like jacket on top of the record if laying down.

How 'bout you?

And if anyone gets a bag or plastic sleeve big enough for the box set, let us know...I know I'd like to find one that will fit.

yeah, bought a bunch of box set sleeves and im guessing theyll be no where near large enough.

juan, i plan on keeping them in the paper sleeves with the plastic roundbottoms. with the actual colored sleeves in front of each record as you stated. thats how i did it for the etid box and it worked out fine

Yeah, I put them in the square rice paper sleeves and left them outside of the colored sleeves like you did. I alternated between record and sleeve since when its standing up it shouldn't matter too much. I originally tried to put the paper sleeves in between the poly-sleeves and colored sleeves to add protection, but the box is so stuffed it couldn't close so I had to take them out.