Seven Pounds

patron

It was pretty good overall, some of the things that Ben told to Emily annoyed me though. Why would he say that one thing while they were in bed when he was going to go through with his "plan"?

I also didn't like the dryness of his character, he seemed very "stiff" emotionally. The faces he used when staring at Emily made me lol to be honest. But it was a sad movie, and the "method" of his "plan" was pretty profound with how it linked to his childhood memory.

I tried to make that as non spoiler as possible.

Never even heard of this, unless it's that Will Smith movie, then I did see a trailer for it. But the whole time I thought it was about the television premier of that other movie he did, Pursuit of Happiness or something. I didn't realize it was a different movie until well after the commercial ended.

Never even heard of this, unless it's that Will Smith movie, then I did see a trailer for it. But the whole time I thought it was about the television premier of that other movie he did, Pursuit of Happiness or something. I didn't realize it was a different movie until well after the commercial ended.

yeah, my mom thought that too.

mom: wasnt that movie out earlier?

me:...the will smith movie?

mom: yeah....wasnt it called something else?

me: ...pursuit of happiness?

mom: yeah! wait, i dont get it...whats this one about then?

me: no clue.

mom: me either.

• 3 weeks later...