Pet Peeves

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsteponmex

my old roomate did it. itcompletely grossed me out. she used to walk around in justa tiny towel too. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. she loved herself and got a ton of dudes, though.

[image]

her on the back left.

fat girls who dress like they aren't

MUFFIN TOPZ

[image]

[image]

my neighbor is like this.. and what makes it worse is her breasts are an A, maybe a small B cup. ANd her gut protrudes out more than her breasts. quite disturbing. Well, she could be pregnant but i don't want to ask.

people who ask you a complex question in a text, then when you call right away to explain it rather than type it all out, they dont answer. but then they respond right away if you text them.

or people whom you text over and over again, but they only respond if you say something about them. i.e. i can be like 'im so upset, my cat died.'....'i think ill never recover from this horrible trauma; i really need someone to talk to' but they only respond if you say something like... 'hey, i heard your boyfriend got another girl pregnant'

people who knowingly forward emails they know conflict with some intrinsic moral value you have. like when the women at work send me emails about how the liberals are ruining the country. or how gay marriage is awful.

when people ask me a question i obviously dont know the answer to, but it can be easily googled. ...and they could google it just as easily as i could.

when an employer offers you x-amount of money an hour to start, so you quit another job to work there, then on day one, they say 'oh sorry, that wasnt approved, we can only start you at x-lower lower amount of money an hour'

and youre screwed cuz obviously you already quit your other job where you were making more.

Oh, grown adults that haven't gotten rid of their terrible speech impediments. It's one thing if you're physically handicapped, but most of them are easily taken care of with speach therapy. Think about it.. you go into a business meeting and you have to sell something, but you're talking like a 2-year-old because you can't pronounce R's. Are they going to take you seriously?

-People who stop in the middle of the sidewalk in downtown Chicago because "look at all the shiny things!"

-Toliet paper coming from the bottom of the roll

-People who bitch about driving/parking in Chicago snow when A) you've lived here your whole life. B) You were dumb enough to buy an audi when you have to park on the street. (sorry thats more of a rant than a pet peeve)

Complaints about stupid stuff, like guys wearing sandals.

Whiners

Complainers

These are pet peeves not "complaints"

you're a moron

When people don't use the right you're or your. You used it right, I just hate when people don't. Same with their, there and they're. I'm not grammar police, it just bothers me.

These are pet peeves not "complaints"

you're a moron

When people don't use the right you're or your. You used it right, I just hate when people don't. Same with their, there and they're. I'm not grammar police, it just bothers me.

those bother me soo much too, that's why i make sure i use the right one, and i feel the need to tell people when they don't. Their/there/they're are the worst though, because they are so different, i just dont know how people don't know the difference. Not trying to a sexist or anything but ive seen girls do this the most.

Girls who do that 'I think we should just be friends' thing just to check HOW much you like them, and then when you go out with someone else a week later they're like "Why are you cheating on me, I hate you". YOU SAID WE WE'RE JUST FRIENDS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

People who dismiss a band because they're not 'succesful'

-white people in general, and how they ruin everything.

- people who upon learning i run a record label, proceed to hound me for the rest of the night about their stupid band when i just want to watch the show, and hang out with my friends.

- vinylz

- people who go out of their way to stereotypically be whatever it is they are... (ex the "i'm so irish/gay/punk rock etc... that i look/act/sound like what you'd expect an over the edge cartoon version of the stereotype to look like)

- incompetent people who cannot perform even basic tasks at their jobs.

Mine are mostly gramattical

--Wrong use of "their" "there" or "they're"

--People who say "supposably" or "supposively". IT'S "SUPPOSEDLY" GODDAMMIT

--People who say "then" when they mean "than" and vice versa

--I also really really can't stand it when you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you like you are their personal doorman.

--Lack of manners in general

i am bothered by people who stand at the elevator doors and rush in as they are opening, not letting people get off

i hate when people walk through the left side of a double door, which blocks the way for people who are properly trying to get through the right going the other way

and i too hate public nail clipping.