recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

[image]

i'm not handsome by the conventional definition of the word, but this is how i look. No, i am not actually Vince McMahon.

it's ok, i haven't the male pulchritude to pick up a fat chick on a dating site much less anywhere else in real life. if i grew my hair out, id have stunning good looks of paul giamatti but without the theatrical charisma and wit.

irl no one really cares how people look on here. so it's all good.

I...like to eat.

[image]

i miss THE GRIDDLE> i hate you. i will visit one weekend as soon as i get a job. and we will hit that place up together (possibly holding hands)

no homo

seriously, i ordered a full stack and could barely eat a quarter of it. their french toast is so good too.

I...like to eat.

[image]

i miss THE GRIDDLE> i hate you. i will visit one weekend as soon as i get a job. and we will hit that place up together (possibly holding hands)

no homo

seriously, i ordered a full stack and could barely eat a quarter of it. their french toast is so good too.

IT'S A DATE. HAND HOLDING AND EVERYTHING!

yeah dude, i only finished half of those pancakes. Shit kiiiiiiiiilled me. But I ended up finishing the leftover like an hour later haha. Have yet to try their french toast though.

i miss LA for one reason. THe Food. they don't have breakfast tacos, but fuck, they have everything else. especially salvadorian food. I want me some PAPUSAS damnit!!!

hahaha dude I'm Salvadorian and it's pupusas. ;)

we're gonna have a fucking feast here next week that will be full of 'em along with tamales, empanadas, and arroz con leche. :D

i miss LA for one reason. THe Food. they don't have breakfast tacos, but fuck, they have everything else. especially salvadorian food. I want me some PAPUSAS damnit!!!

hahaha dude I'm Salvadorian and it's pupusas. ;)

we're gonna have a fucking feast here next week that will be full of 'em along with tamales, empanadas, and arroz con leche. :D

I am Salvadorian as well, man! And I must say, my family will also be feasting like animals on pupusas and tamales and such for the holidays! :D

• 2 weeks later...