recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

well be prepared for a enormous amount of teasing about said fashion sense (hair, pants, etc. etc). It's all in good clean fun. And always know you'll never get teased as much as if you fucked a craigslist hooker (and then reported back with the details of going down on her).

...Someone has done that on here? I guess I haven't been around long enough haha. I've got only a little more class than to hit a craigslist booty call. Just barely but enough.

Ha, no. I was close to leaving in "VC Disclaimer: No, They don't crush my junk".

I dunno. I just dig them that's all, it's not uncomfortable at all to me granted most of what I have is stretchy fabric. To each his own man, I don't think fashion sense is something to give that big a shit about lol.

well be prepared for a enormous amount of teasing about said fashion sense (hair, pants, etc. etc). It's all in good clean fun. And always know you'll never get teased as much as if you fucked a craigslist hooker (and then reported back with the details of going down on her).

[image]

HAHAHA

congrats, they're adorable! now you just need to get them matching baby vans! ;]

i already told the wife i want a picture with me and both girls with the same pair of slipons when they get older.

mark, i will sned you a pm for those cute twin thai name soon.

i already make a name list but have to discuss with my girlfriend before....

:)

hell yeah yu. take your time. i totally understand about discussing with the boss before a decision.....hahaha.

congrats, they're adorable! now you just need to get them matching baby vans! ;]

i already told the wife i want a picture with me and both girls with the same pair of slipons when they get older.

mark, i will sned you a pm for those cute twin thai name soon.

i already make a name list but have to discuss with my girlfriend before....

:)

hell yeah yu. take your time. i totally understand about discussing with the boss before a decision.....hahaha.

awesome sneakers for a baby are the worst investment ever! I did not realize how fast those monsters grow until I took my first niece to the mall to get some Vans and I think I saw them on her once.

Actually I should see if she still has those I could pass them on to you.

Yeah tight pants are unbearably uncomfortable to me...i accidentally tried a pair on once and couldn't believe it

how do you accidentally try them on? i don't think i've actually accidentally tried on anyone's clothing.

I was trying them on at a store and didn't realize they were skinny until after they were on