recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Yu are correct!

so jealous. i wanna see that place a lot. my girlfriend share me some pictures she took and i think it's really amazing.

too poor, i have to spend ~4500 usd if i wanna be there....

It may not be that bad for you. I just did a random search for flights this fall BKK-CAI, and saw plenty of options ~$800 usd. Plus, once you're there, the exchange rate (at least w/ the dollar, pound and euro) is very favorable. My hotel was $27 usd a night, and my meals were $1-5 usd each.

• 3 weeks later...

allison - charlie's smile is really cute. i have 3 goddaughters and all of them are so naughty. naughtier than ordinary girls but i'm okay because they never fight each others and always happy.

mike - you're cool, man. gave her a really good experience for live music with against me! i jealous her....

:)

• 2 weeks later...
again, how do you people walk around with those pants so tight? i don't think i could breath in them even if they were semi-elastic.

Yeah tight pants are unbearably uncomfortable to me...i accidentally tried a pair on once and couldn't believe it

how do you accidentally try them on? i don't think i've actually accidentally tried on anyone's clothing.

are you related to itsajakie?

Ha, no. I was close to leaving in "VC Disclaimer: No, They don't crush my junk".

I dunno. I just dig them that's all, it's not uncomfortable at all to me granted most of what I have is stretchy fabric. To each his own man, I don't think fashion sense is something to give that big a shit about lol.

are you related to itsajakie?

Ha, no. I was close to leaving in "VC Disclaimer: No, They don't crush my junk".

I dunno. I just dig them that's all, it's not uncomfortable at all to me granted most of what I have is stretchy fabric. To each his own man, I don't think fashion sense is something to give that big a shit about lol.

well be prepared for a enormous amount of teasing about said fashion sense (hair, pants, etc. etc). It's all in good clean fun. And always know you'll never get teased as much as if you fucked a craigslist hooker (and then reported back with the details of going down on her).

[image]