recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

^ Thanks! You can get them where I work. cheesesteak tees down on South. St. near 5th. Right across from the souvlaki place. We have 'em in Phils colors too. I've been waiting for this order for forever. Flyers shit's been going like hotcakes these days.

Great! Thanks for the head's up on the shirts... I was going to try and make it to that part of the city this weekend anyway; I'll definitely have to pick one up! I can imagine the Flyers colors are going fast with the playoffs and all, but, hopefully there will be a few left...

[image]

Went to a friend's party back in my hometown and was introduced to his recent purchase...

A fully functional NBA Jam arcade game. It is where I spent the majority of the night.

No one can defeat the Orlando Magic!

I'll run your ass all over the court with the Sonics. Kemp and Payton rule. And then I'd switch out Payton for Schrempf so I could rain down threes all day long.

[image]

Went to a friend's party back in my hometown and was introduced to his recent purchase...

A fully functional NBA Jam arcade game. It is where I spent the majority of the night.

No one can defeat the Orlando Magic!

I am sooooooooooo jealous of your friend right now. One of the first things I'd do if I ever won the lottery would be buying a shit ton of arcade games, this included. Slam bam jam, baby!

went to NY this weekend.

Thanks for letting us NY folk know you were in town sheesh we could have all met up and had a VC NYC Bash!

hahah next time! I was actually staying on Long Island with a friend, but we were only in the city for the game on Friday. I didn't even get to go record shopping :(