I figured this would be the message board to ask..

Whether or not you enjoy any of the records I release on LifeLine Records what do you think about this idea.

Since I see so many people (myself included) like to hear how records came about, or how rare versions where made from finding a box of extra records they forgot they had, I am thinking about adding a section on my website to include the history of each release I have done.

Basically it would be my experience with the band and all the different details on how the record came about. I was thinking about this because the majority of all my releases have a # of stories that go a long with them.

For example, (this is on ebay) Justin who does Underground Communique was 1 of the 2 guys that ran the punk/hc radio show at Loyola where MLIW and KYI recorded the 7" I put.

When I put out the MLIW 7" I made the band decide in one day if I was going to do it because otherwise I was going to buy and unplayed copy of the Negative Approach 7" with the money I had saved up.

KYI "for our friends" records where all silk screened by hand and took 48 hours worth of man work to complete them.

What do you think? Something you think people that are interested in the records I put would enjoy?

I love when labels acknowledge all their releases. I drives me completely crazy when they don't mention past bands or releases that got them to where they are today. Drives me crazy and i think i have ranted about this before. I think this idea is fantastic and would give fans a inside look which most collectors would enjoy. i say every label that has pressed vinyl should keep a rough count of each pressing and make it available to all, to help the collectors that support the format

I think it's a really good idea. I know the bands I love finding out stuff about the bands I'm avid about (like how the Euro pressing of NMDS "Don't Believe" were error screenings from the original 500 pressing). As a fan it really is fun to learn about that kind of stuff.

For example, it's really cool to me that the MLIW 7" was sealed on such short notice. Stuff like that makes great stories.

Awesome! I plan on doing it one release at time obviously starting with #1 and keep adding them on slowly.

For people that do collect some records on LifeLine in due time I will be adding a seperate section containing mispresses and test presses. But first the regular discography needs to be updated!

Another story is the Double Crossed 7" I did, the pre-order version on clear all have a stamp on the dust sleeve saying "FUCK STEVE KANE." Steve Kane is the person that helped me talk to the band about releasing their record, so that was our thank you to Steve for helping us get in touch with one another and helping us keep communication.

Awesome! I plan on doing it one release at time obviously starting with #1 and keep adding them on slowly.

For people that do collect some records on LifeLine in due time I will be adding a seperate section containing mispresses and test presses. But first the regular discography needs to be updated!

Another story is the Double Crossed 7" I did, the pre-order version on clear all have a stamp on the dust sleeve saying "FUCK STEVE KANE." Steve Kane is the person that helped me talk to the band about releasing their record, so that was our thank you to Steve for helping us get in touch with one another and helping us keep communication.

I totally drew the Double Crossed last show covers too...I'm way too connected to Lifeline Rec's.

hhahahaa