Ann Hathaway collects records

So I was just watching Jay Leno and Ann Hathaway (the chick from Devil Wears Prada and shit) was talking about how her brother bought her a new record player for Christmas and how she has a record collection.

Of course Jay Leno made fun of her for it. Ironic since he normally holds up the vinyl version of the bands playing if their latest album was released on it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he holds up the vinyl, because its a bigger version of the cd cover and easier to see on tv, not because he goes home to listen to it after the show.

No shit, but why feign surprise that they still make records and record players?

didn't mean to be a dick. i remember how this started. smashing pumpkins doing their last television performance before the breakup in 2000, they played cash car star off machina II, which was only released on 25 copies of vinyl to be distributed over the internet, so there was no cd. so jay held up the record and said "this is a really big cd!". from then on the producers or the labels probably thought bigger artwork = better idea.