Something To Write Home About-Reissue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some interpunk credit from a CD I sold. I'm sure I will never actually see any of the money so I guess I'll just use it. Well spent in my opinion.

Interpunk sends you a check whenever you want if your balance is $20+. You just log in and request it. I think they're probably one of the absolute best as far as paying when stuff is due. I've never once been delayed on a check. Vinyl Collective is the same way, though it's not automated. However, I always get an email and a check promptly every month. No complaints from either. Can't say the same for uhhh ANY other distro I've used.

I know interpunk is good on payments. Interpunk is just not a strong selling point for me, so since I don't have $20 yet, I figured I would use it. The mark ups and shipping seem a bit high, but besides that, I love the ease of interpunk.

Interpunk has been really good with vinyl recently. It was only $3.50 for media for this, and last time they sent me something media it arrived in 2 days.

they are cashing in on the "bubble". they even have a Vinyl section now, with top selling, and new records which is only a few months old.

Interpunk is one of the few larger distros located near Baltimore, so I tend to get a lot of things about a day after they ship, maybe two.

If it weren't for shipping, the fact that Interpunk is often more expensive, and the fact that Vinyl Collective carries things like Guns N Roses and other major releases, I would order from them a lot more often.

Interpunk has been really good with vinyl recently. It was only $3.50 for media for this, and last time they sent me something media it arrived in 2 days.

they are cashing in on the "bubble". they even have a Vinyl section now, with top selling, and new records which is only a few months old.

They've had a vinyl section for years, including the top-selling records in 7" and 12" formats.

They've had a vinyl section for years, including the top-selling records in 7" and 12" formats.

beat me to it, this man speaks the truth

beat me to it, this man speaks the truth

I know they have had Vinyl for a long time, but now on the main page they have the big button that takes you to the Vinyl Groove page, and there emails they send out now have information about picking up limited Vinyl and stuff which it ever did.

While they had Vinyl i don't think they pushed it like they are pushing it now.