you know what i could go for right now?

3 pages and no Perkins? bah! tremendous 12 and don't forget the cheese sauce on the hashbrowns!

waffle house just creeped me out being inside one, don't remember if I ever did eat there. my friend was obsessed with the place. denny's is the worst mistake you can make for breakfast before going to Coachella. barf.

trashiest ihop I've ever been in was a really weirdly designed one somewhere in Chicago, the trashy city ;)

^^^ truth

in philly go to sabrina's or i think its marigolds at 10th and fitzwater.

they rock... sooo much food.

I think it's called the Morning Glory diner now. My roommates and I (because we're soooo mature) like to call it the Glory Hole. We go there from time to time. They're spendy but fantastic. Pineapple Upside down pancakes FTW

• 3 weeks later...
a fucking grand slam breakfast from denny's.

[image]

mmmmmmmmmmm.

hahaha i just realized how incredible it is that i said this just barely 2 and a half weeks ago and now i'm going to go get one for FREEEEEEEEE.

also, since it's going on from 6 am - 2 pm, i'm actually planning on going twice today haha. once right at 6 and once probably at like 11 or so. so pumped!

ugh wafflehouses in columbus are so fuckin trashy ha ha I remember the casheer was cleaning the counters & she just climbed up there and started walking on it and cleaning it.

Pros and Cons of Chains.

Waffle House:

Pro's: Crispy Hashbrowns, scattered smothered and covered rules. Great waffles. Almost every one has a 70 year old black guy who hangs out from 11pm to 2am and dispenses wisdom to the drunks who wonder in. Vanilla coke and vanilla Sprite.

Con's: Dirty. Attracts large amounts of unsavory meth heads.

Denny's: Pro's: Lots of bang for your buck.

Con's: It's Denny's, and if you're black they wont let you in, so no cool ultra wise black dudes to dispense wisdom.

IHOP: Pro's: Good chicken tenders, burgers, and omelets. Pumpkin pancakes in the fall. Crepes are top notch.

Con's: They have a policy about hiring only the dumbest mother fuckers imaginable. Your food will be hot when it gets to you, but it will take thirty minutes and you must slay a dragon before you can get to it. Your order will probably be wrong. It will take forever to get coffee.

I love the ihop near downtown because it's a regular hangout, cops are always there so you don't get riff raff strolling through. but overall, i'd rather go to my local diner (magnolia cafe). they have cornmeal, gingerbread, whole wehat, and Buttermilk pancakes which can include chocolate chips, apples blueberries, etc inside them... not to mention a toppng of handwhipped cream and more fruit. it's a pancake lovers paradise.

if anyone goe to Los Angeles, go to THE GRIDDLE for breakfast. Order a fullstack for you and your friends...and i do mean One fullstack for you and your friends. not each.. their pancakes are delicious...mmm mmm

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':hyyu6icm]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':hyyu6icm]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':9ht0060a]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':9ht0060a]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

that, and the fact that you take that into consideration when deciding what a good restaurant is.

it's the only restaurant near where we park (for free) downtown so it's a regular hangout before i go home. it wasn't something i prefered, but it was convenient for the time and where we were.

magnolia cafe is always my favorite place to eat here... in face i'm going there in 30 minutes so i eat migas and chocolate chip pancakes... mmmm