you know what i could go for right now?

i love me some breakfast food!

i want ihop. actually, i want one to be closer than an hour and a half away from my house.

Amish Country is Lancaster, right?

that's like 20 minutes from Shady Maple.

if you go anywhere other than there for breakfast, I am truly disappointed in you (even though I don't know you)

but oh man, i love me some smorgasbord.

i love me some breakfast food!

i want ihop. actually, i want one to be closer than an hour and a half away from my house.

Amish Country is Lancaster, right?

that's like 20 minutes from Shady Maple.

if you go anywhere other than there for breakfast, I am truly disappointed in you (even though I don't know you)

but oh man, i love me some smorgasbord.

i went to school in etown, which is practically in lancaster, but now im back home in harrisburg.

and yeah, ive heard really good things about that place but have never gotten around to going there for some readon.

you guys are nuts. dennys down here is like trash central. ihop is alright but we got banned from the one near our apt for getting the balloon guy that works there to make penis and vag.

anyway, waffle house ftw. just be careful of the old, nasty ones (which there are quite a few around here, roaches and all). all the new ones are pretty clean and the food is awesome and made in front of you, plus you usually have your genuine old black dude drinking coffee and sharing his wisdom with the young folk. whats not to like.

I haven't been to Denny's in forever. The ones around me are super filthy and the staff just plain sucks.. don't even Get me started on the iHop that is here.

Really there is one choice for me when it comes to diner food round these parts and that is Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe. If I'm in San Francisco itself, it's gotta be Sparky's.

anyway, waffle house ftw.

I enjoy Waffle House, but closest one to me is a 50 minute drive to Elkton, MD

see thats insane to me but you do live in philly. off of my exit alone, which is like 15 min south of atlanta, there were four (they just closed the real dirty one where some cook paid a homeless guy $5 to drink a floor cleaner/bleach/grease mix and it basically ate up his insides so now hes paid and they are jobless, funny shit), two on the exit north of me, and two on the exit south of me and so forth. i think you get the picture. out of all of those i would eat at two, maybe three though.