HWM-Till the Wheels.. Tour Edition on No Idea Site

-- TOP SECRET -- SPECIAL HWM OFFER FOR AWESOME FOLKS ON OUR MAILING LIST --

HOT WATER MUSIC "Till the Wheels Fall Off" 2xLP

-- TOUR EDITION --

800 made on Gold vinyl, blank labels, with Glow-in-the-Dark Screen-Printed covers. Hand numbered!

$25

*** These records were sold at the HWM shows in Florida and New Jersey, and WILL be for sale at the Chicago shows too. ***

Due to wacky, kwazy circumstances, we are offering them to you NOW. We have 100 available!

www.noidearecords.com

*** THE RULES ***

-- One per person only!

-- These are NOT listed under HWM on our website:

-- These are listed (top secret style) as: TERRIBLE "Awful" 2xLP. (Just do a search on our main page, or scroll through the distro catalog. When we sell the 100, it will become "out of stock". If there are any leftovers after the shows, we will make it "in stock", but we will not be keeping lists. You'll just have to check the site!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, anyone read the description on the No Idea site?

Awful 2xLP from Are You Kidding Me!?! Records - This is the complete discography from the Springfield Quartet featuring Drinky McDrinkerson and Lame Duck from the shortlived but heavilly impacting POOPYPANTS along with Crusty Blaine from ALIEN DIVIDE, THE LANDSCAPE, and SHITBREAK!. With the help of Bob on Bass they put out a one of a kind record that could be easily described as the worst band ever. "This is the worst record I have ever heard. You don't want it, trust me." - RAD ZINE 2007

New description now says:

"Sold out in 69 minutes! Check back in a couple days, in case there end up being leftovers. Otherwise, they are all gone (unless you are going to the shows in Chicago, of course, in which case you will have a shot at them there). In the meantime, check out that Tim Version record."