New batch of FBR records finally up for PO

This is really strange. When selecting my shipping I had the option for Standard Mail $7.90 or Priority Mail $8.65. I got priority mail... it was only a dollar more. I chose to pay with PayPal, submitted it, and the receipt shows that shipping was only $5.94. Fall Out Boy was $3 cheaper than Interpunk and Panic was $4 cheaper.

Not a bad deal, really.

phantom planet is the only good band that has signed with them in forever. why are they releasing fall out boy and panic? 14 year old girls have turntables now?

...that being said, paramore is my roomate's and i's guilty pleasure.

Perhaps people liked this FOB album, as it was before they signed to a major and was highly influential? I was 14 when I first heard that album and now I have a turntable. I'm not a girl, but I would imagine there are girls who followed down the same path.

I thought No Idea was doing all the repressing of Lifetime's self-titled??

i believe they're leftovers?

leftovers? seems weird to me...after the re-release of it on vinyl puting out leftovers...plus if it were leftovers from the first press I figured they'd all be on black (refering to the Liftime records...the other ones mine as well not exist as far as I'm concerned)