Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Bad Religion 12"s....

As far as I know I'm only missing the original Bad Religion 12" and 21st Century Digital Boy on black (and the promo version).

if you're going for all the little variants, there are UK presses of "into the unknown" and "how could hell..." but that's a nice collection!

Only going for color variants and if there's another cover for a pressing... not UK/US pressings or anything... but thanks.

Bad Religion 12"s....

As far as I know I'm only missing the original Bad Religion 12" and 21st Century Digital Boy on black (and the promo version).

[image]

great collection... i cant wait to post updated pics of mine after x-mas.... they are going to be epic...

also, apart from the original 12" and 21st century dig boy single on black, it looks like you are either missing stranger than fiction (full length) on white, or the stranger than fiction single 12" on white (i cant tell from the pic which one you have there... im assuming its the LP since its between the black and red versions). Cool to see another person who has the Tested double LP... I only know of like 5-6 copies of this and wonder where the rest are in the world... haha

post your BR 7"s!

Cool to see another person who has the Tested double LP... I only know of like 5-6 copies of this and wonder where the rest are in the world... haha

I have one. Actually it´s not that rare. At least if you live in Europe...

It came out in a period when BR were not that good recordwise and I remember that record sitting in shelves in recordstores here for a very long time.

I knew you had one... i just remember it took me years to track down a copy... I got it off of some dude on a hardcore messageboard in Sweden or something... still dont think too many people outside of Europe have them, a lot of people i've talked to about BR seem to not even know it was pressed on vinyl!

now... lets talk about the day you finally decide to trade me that strike anywhere underground europe 7" out of 5... shall we? hahahaha. I wish!

Bad Religion 12"s....

[image]

great collection... i cant wait to post updated pics of mine after x-mas.... they are going to be epic...

also, apart from the original 12" and 21st century dig boy single on black, it looks like you are either missing stranger than fiction (full length) on white, or the stranger than fiction single 12" on white (i cant tell from the pic which one you have there... im assuming its the LP since its between the black and red versions). Cool to see another person who has the Tested double LP... I only know of like 5-6 copies of this and wonder where the rest are in the world... haha

post your BR 7"s!

Robert,

the picture includes both Stranger Than Fiction on White, Red and Black and the 12" single Stranger Than Fiction on White (it's next to 21st century 12") look again... =)

7" are coming up in a minute, but it's kinda hard to tell what is what on that picture....

BR 7"s:

note: even though some bootlegs are shown - I do NOT collect bootlegs.

[image]

from top left to right:

-Repress of first 7" (included in Europe pressing of No Control)

-American Jesus (blue labels)

-Atomic Garden (pink labels)

-Punk Rock Song

-Broken

-Stranger Than Fiction (sand labels)

-Stranger Than Fiction (blue labels)

-V.A. (Live At The Country House)

-New Order w/ Noam Chomsky

-Peel Session

-Stranger Than Fiction (Red labels)

-Stranger Than Fiction (Blue vinyl /250)

-Some live bootleg 7" w/ cover tracks

-Yellow flexi came with Pop Culture #32 issue

-Los Angeles Is Burning Pic.7"

missing a lot.....

sweet olivia tremor control collection. they were the only E6 band i ever got into.

dude, your britpop collection is insane. how about posting some photos??!

depends on what you want to see though. A lot of it I have at my apartment but a good amount of it is in storage at my parents house. If I have it at my apt, I'll take pics

BR 7"s:

note: even though some bootlegs are shown - I do NOT collect bootlegs.

[image]

from top left to right:

-Repress of first 7" (included in Europe pressing of No Control)

-American Jesus (blue labels)

-Atomic Garden (pink labels)

-Punk Rock Song

-Broken

-Stranger Than Fiction (sand labels)

-Stranger Than Fiction (blue labels)

-V.A. (Live At The Country House)

-New Order w/ Noam Chomsky

-Peel Session

-Stranger Than Fiction (Red labels)

-Stranger Than Fiction (Blue vinyl /250)

-Some live bootleg 7" w/ cover tracks

-Yellow flexi came with Pop Culture #32 issue

-Los Angeles Is Burning Pic.7"

missing a lot.....

looking good... i didn't know if that was the single or not... figured you would have shown the vinyl since its colored but it makes sense now! keep up the good work... there are some 7"s on ebay right now that are going for cheap that you need! Just variations of STF, Am. Jesus, and At. Garden!

the copy of Bad Religion - The New America in the bottom left corner of afireinside86's picture, is that hard to come by?

[or either version for that matter]

I don't remember if it's the UK pressing or the German pressing. Robert?

But yes, it doesn't come up a lot in the states, but it does show from time to time on German Ebay.

dude, your britpop collection is insane. how about posting some photos??!

depends on what you want to see though. A lot of it I have at my apartment but a good amount of it is in storage at my parents house. If I have it at my apt, I'll take pics

Blur and My Bloody Valentine

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic