Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

post a pic of your current AM! collection

impact, post a pic of your bright eyes collection. Im currently collecting bright eyes atm.

i will try. most of my stuff is at home (im currently away for college) though home is only 2hours away.

i plan on moving most, if not all of my vinyl into my apartment soon.

edit:

PM your current collection. I am curious on what you have at the moment.

nice man. Where'd you pick up weapons & equipment of counter terrorism on clear red.

My peace with nothing Blue is alot darker than yours

bought it off a store on ebay. theres one on A-F records i think, but their shopping cart wouldnt work for me, so i just forked out a bit extra and got it off ebay

show me your blue. mine is pretty much sky blue

I know I traded you that true purple BS/AF split, Izzy. You have two gray. I have one that is an in-between purple gray at the moment as well if you're interested.

Also, I have a question, do all copies of The Good, The Bad And The Argyle and Maniacal Laughter have both the Chunksaah and BYO imprints on the back? I know they're not available from BYO anymore, and you can get them from Chunksaah, I'm just curious if anything changed.

yeh theres a heap of black things im still missing that are easily available, i just havent got around to it yet. id love a black ugly bill, but if you dont wanna trade it, then ill have to find it elsewhere i guess

hickey, can you take a pic of ur in between grey and purple thanks

as for the good the bad the argyle, all i know is that my copy has those on the back. they were put out by chunksaah, but distributed thru BYO. so who knows. ask keevhren. he might be able to tell ya more

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic