Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

[image]

[image]

I have to update this Indecision/MPB one. The test on the bottom left is the picture disk test of Indecision MPB album. I have the picture disk of that now. And I also have 2 7"s not pictured. I have a bunch of other collections I need to take pictures of. Inside, Movielife, Quicksand...a few others. Maybe over the weekend.

[image]

[image]

I have to update this Indecision/MPB one. The test on the bottom left is the picture disk test of Indecision MPB album. I have the picture disk of that now. And I also have 2 7"s not pictured. I have a bunch of other collections I need to take pictures of. Inside, Movielife, Quicksand...a few others. Maybe over the weekend.

Love the Indecision collection. I have most of that too....I'm jealous as hell over the tests....That unorthodox test cost a pretty penny....

Love the Indecision collection. I have most of that too....I'm jealous as hell over the tests....That unorthodox test cost a pretty penny....

I need the white unorthodox out of 10 so freakin bad it makes me sick haha. That test was a lot of money. This is true. It's on popsike probably. That's the only one too. Justin had the other one but lost it years ago. So I guess there was 2 but not anymore. Thanks a lot!

[image]

you make me stoke too long.

i very love indecision. without this band, i think i may not into hardcore.

i have white unorthodox but it's not look really white. it's so pastel pinkish white but a man own runned exit records told me it's white one.

i'm looking for a chance to complete split with shutdown too.

let me know if you will part with those.

alternate1985, your indecision/most precious blood collection are epic....

:)

I just recently realized that I have a complete CR collection, so I figured why not post a pic of it.

(*I'm not interested in variants or test presses)

[image]

the LPs

C.R. - The John Lisa LP (Reservoir, Black)

V/A - Nothing’s Quiet On The Eastern Front (Reservoir, Black) (Assfactor 4, Black Army Jacket, Brutal Truth, Coercion, C.R., Devoid Of Faith, Disassociate, Dropdead, Eucharist, Half Man, Judas Iscariot, Monster X, Suppression)

the 7"s

C.R. - s/t (Reservoir, Black)

C.R. - flexi (Reservoir, Black Flexi)

C.R. / Milhouse - Split (C.I., Black)

V/A - Save You (Mountain/Fallout, Black) (Soihadtoshoothim, C.R., Devoid Of Faith, The Judas Iscariot)

here's my complete Bloodlink Records vinyl discography.

[image]

Chispa - Obstinate (Bloodlink/Per Koro, Red)

Chokehold - Instilled (Bloodlink, Black)

The Deadwood Divine (Tom LoMacchio) - s/t (2x7") (Bloodlink, Black)

Frail - New Harmony (Bloodlink, Black)

Groundwork - Living In Fear (Bloodlink, Black)

Impetus Inter - Youth Jihad (Bloodlink, Black)

Jane Hohenberger - Guilty (Bloodlink, Black)

Julia - ...At The Window Of Vulnerability (Bloodlink/Rivers End, Black)

Kill The Man Who Questions - s/t (Bloodlink, Black)

Milemarker - Sex Jams (Bloodlink, Black)

Ordination Of Aaron - s/t (Bloodlink, Black, Pink Cover)

Policy Of 3 - Shelf (Bloodlink, Black)

Pressgang - Self Destroyed (Bloodlink/Scene Police, Black)

Single File Line - s/t (Bloodlink, Black)

Unbroken / Groundwork - Split (Bloodlink, Black)

Undertow / Struggle - Split (Bloodlink, Black)

Groundwork - Today We Will Not Be Invisible Nor Silent (Bloodlink, Black)

William Martyr 17 - s/t (Bloodlink/File Thirteen, Black)

And... here is my Tooth & Nail and other various Christ-core records collection...

(I'm not a T&N completist, so don't bother pointing out what I am missing. I just thought this would make some fun pics.)

[image]

Focal Point - Suffering Of The Masses (Tooth & Nail, Red)

Hopesfall - No Wings To Speak Of (One Day Savior, Light Blue, /544)

Living Sacrifice - Reborn (Solid State/Tooth & Nail, Grey)

No Innocent Victim - Flesh And Blood (Victory, Green, /221)

Overcome - When Beauty Dies (Tooth And Nail, Red)

Six Feet Deep - The Road Less Traveled (Flying Tart, Black, Promo)

Spitfire - The Dead Next Door (Shot Down Stars, Grey, /200)

Strongarm - The Advent Of A Miracle (Tooth & Nail/Solid State, Black)

Training For Utopia - Plastic Soul Impalement (Tooth & Nail/Solid State, Black)

XDisciplex - No Blood, No Altar Now (Goodlife, Black)

Zao - The Splinter Shards The Birth Of Separation (Solid State/Tooth And Nail, Black)

Zao - Where Blood And Fire Bring Rest (Broken Circles, Opaque Yellow, /300)

[image]

Blenderhead - Spare Change (Tooth & Nail, Black)

Bloodshed - The Soft Spoken Words Of Fallbrook (Tooth And Nail, Black)

Boywunder / Not Waving But Drowning - Split (Through These Eyes, Black)

Craig's Brother - Keepin' It Real (Apple Jacks, Black)

Dear Ephesus / Lugsole - Split (Velvet Blue Music, Black)

Eso Charis - Setting Roots For The Winter (Deadself, Black, /400)

Fable - Give Us The Night (Takehold, Purple Marble, /1200)

Mara’akate / Fable - Split (Happy Couples Never Last, Black)

Fed By Ravens - s/t (Apathy Press, Gold)

Mxpx - 17 (Tooth And Nail, Black, Guy w/Boombox Cover, 2nd Press)

Mxpx - The Broken Bones (A&M, Red)

Mxpx - Punk Rawk Show (Tooth And Nail, Black)

Mxpx - Small Town Minds (Tooth And Nail, Clear)

Mxpx / The McRackins - North America Loud Punk Series Vol. 4 (Labyrinth, Black)

Overcome - As The Curtain Falls (Life Sentence, Clear Green, /400)

Overcome - s/t (Facedown, Black, /800)

Roadside Monument / Frodus - Split (Tooth And Nail, White)

Sleeping By The Riverside - s/t (Takehold, Black, Inside Out Fable Sleeve, #24/150)

Sleeping By The Riverside - s/t (Takehold, Black)

Spitfire - The Slideshow Whiplash (Koi, Brown Pic Disc, #398/500, 2nd Press)

Spitfire - The Slideshow Whiplash (Koi, White Pic Disc, Misprint + Apology Sticker, #420/500, 1st Press)

Stretch Arm Strong - It Burns Clean (Reflections, Black, /1500)

Stretch Arm Strong / Bedlam Hour - Split (Koogle, Blue, /600)

Stretch Arm Strong / Prevail - Forget The Differences (Insurgent, Orange, /200)

Strongarm - Division (Tooth And Nail, Black)

Training For Utopia - The Falling Cycle (Tooth And Nail/Solid State, Green)

xDisciplex - Scarab (Surprise Attack, Clear, /581)

xDisciplex AD - Blood Feud (Facedown, Blue Marble, /565, 2nd Press)

Zao / Through And Through - Tread water (Steadfast, Red, /750)

V/A - ....Direction.... (Snacktime, Red) (Step Ahead, xDisciplex, Stretch Arm Strong, Rightstart, 24th Solution)

[image]

[image]

RESPECT on both of those collections.

I know the NY cat crew comp had a dew different colored covers, I have a blue I bought at the record release show for it. Also do you have the indecision indifference split? the shutdown split is also on black, not sure with what color cover though, I have it with the black and white cover.

Also I feel the shai' hulud spit might also be on like dark red? Not sure about that though...

Great collections, well done.

I am no taking PBC off the turntable and putting on the indecision shutdown spit

I guess this is a complete (No Variants) Dopamines collection.... Am i missing something?

[image]

Dopamines, The / Copyrights - Songs About Fucking Up 7" Clear [1st Press /500]

Dopamines, The - The Dopamines 12" Black [1st Press /300]

Dopamines, The - The Soap and Lampshades EP 7" Black [1st Press /500]

Dopamines, The - The Tour Tape Tape [sold on Tour /100]

Dopamines, The / Till Plains - Split 7" Light Gray [1st Press / 120]

i hope not a dime spent on that bloodlink collection went to the label head, scott bieben.

seriously, the biggest prick/dipshit/idiot/etc ever.

theres a reason no band ever put out more than one record on that label.

a damn good reason.

(ok one band did 2 records with him. one)

(and unlike the other label heads i like to slag on here i really do hate this guy. his idiocy almost killed me in an explosion once. i shit you not)

i hope not a dime spent on that bloodlink collection went to the label head, scott bieben.

seriously, the biggest prick/dipshit/idiot/etc ever.

theres a reason no band ever put out more than one record on that label.

a damn good reason.

(ok one band did 2 records with him. one)

(and unlike the other label heads i like to slag on here i really do hate this guy. his idiocy almost killed me in an explosion once. i shit you not)

Nah, all of that was bought second hand. I realized at one point that I owned most of what the label released so I figured I might as well track down it all. I have heard that he is a dick. His label put out some good records though.

And please share the explosion story.

scotty scotty beibin... fuuuuck.

so i ended up working for scott for a week at the sundance film festival last year. aside from his bumbling nature and half-cocked ideas that he would abandon after making others put hours of work into them it was pretty cool. oh and the fact he treated me like i was stupid 24/7... at the time he was running a marketing company called the redefinery and had like 3 clients--steaz organic beverages, raw revolution bars, and tv-b-gone (great little device when it works)

so basically i moved a bunch of soda from point a to point b for a week while staying in a nice house in park city with the most RANDOM ASS assortment of people you could imagine (gay beverage executives, the chick from the movie edge of quarrel, m-1 from dead prez, convicted animal liberator peter young... fucking RANDOM ASS)

scott had this veggie oil bus that was all steazed out (decals n shit) except it never ran on veggie oil, that part didnt work, only the diesel. but scott would go up and down main street park city singing the praises of his green veggie machine to anyone who would listen, though it was all lies to sell soda...

(oh man, so many tangents here... he picked me and my friend up in des moines and we drove to salt lake city which should take like 15 hours. took us almost 40 because this guy is just FUCKING USELESS AND RETARDED. in the middle of nebraska we stopped at a holiday inn so he and his then girl-friend [and all around super bitch] liz cole could get on the wireless internetworks and be important players in whatever the fuck world they were pretending to be a part of... after sitting in the lobby for two hours scott says "hey liz, do you want to go find a place that has wireless now?")

anyways, (i really could go on forever here... soooo many fucking good stories about this trip) the explosion. its cold as shit (feb in utah!) and i cant get the bus to start. scotts like "use the starting fluid!" i take it, spray it on the engine, and try to start it. no luck. scott immediately tears into me about how stupid i am for not knowing how to use starting fluid.

(though not the best "you're so dumb, you're fucking up" tantrum of the trip. that auspicious honor goes to the time we stopped for gas right outside des moines. scott got out and filled it up [way pricier than veggie oil] and i stayed on the bus. 5 minutes later pulls over and starts yelling at me about how i left the cap off the gas tank and he was going to just leave me if i didnt anything like that again)

he gets someone else behind the wheel and is like "come here, ill show you how to do this. look this is where you spray it, look" and tells the girl at the wheel to start cranking the ignition. he then douses the whole surface of the engine with 80% of the bottle and immediately there is a large fiery explosion next to my head. my beard got burned and i couldnt hear out of my right ear for hours.

so yeah, fuck scott beiben.

though i am sufficiently pleased with the revenge i took upon him that he will never even come close to being aware of.

also

DUDE REUSED THE SAME CONDOMS ON DIFFERENT GIRLS THROUGHOUT THE 90s

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic