Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Most of my vinyl is at university but heres my Loved Ones 10" collection I have at home still.

[image]

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - Test Press - #/5 - Black

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 1st Press - #/200 - Green Splatter on Red w/Green Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 1st Press - #/800 - Black w/Green Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 2nd Press - #/250 - Pink and Black Splatter on Clear w/ Pink Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - Friends Press - #/20 - Clear w/ White Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 3rd (Tour) Press - #/250 - White and Orange Splatter on Translucent Blue w/ Blue Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 4th Press - #/250 - White and Orange Splatter on Purple w/ Purple Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 4th Press - #/250 - White and Purple Splatter on Orange w/ Orange Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - Friends Press - #/20 - Clear w/ White Cover

My QOTSA lp collection

[image]

My QOTSA single collection

[image]

desert sessions collection

[image]

Waiting on the QOTSA -SFTD uk 2 lp ,and the 3 picture disc singles from LLTP.

I try to buy the "No one know" single, "Fell good.." single and "the lost art..." single.

All 3 "7 are easy to find and no expensives on the bay.

Try to find the desert sessions 1, but that one usually goes for more than 300$ .

Most of my vinyl is at university but heres my Loved Ones 10" collection I have at home still.

[image]

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - Test Press - #/5 - Black

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 1st Press - #/200 - Green Splatter on Red w/Green Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 1st Press - #/800 - Black w/Green Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 2nd Press - #/250 - Pink and Black Splatter on Clear w/ Pink Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 3rd (Tour) Press - #/250 - White and Orange Splatter on Translucent Blue w/ Blue Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 4th Press - #/250 - White and Orange Splatter on Purple w/ Purple Cover

Loved Ones, The - The Loved Ones - Chunksaah - 4th Press - #/250 - White and Purple Splatter on Orange w/ Orange Cover

working on this now, it's gonna be hard to find a friends press, huh?

Cant tell anything about the 10inch but if I think about the prices I had to pay for the limited covers of the Build & Burn LP I would say it is possible to grab that stuff if you will pay a "nice price" for it......But I havent seen the friends press of that 10inch on Ebay till yet....

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic