Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I finally get to post something on my favourite thread. Enjoy!

[image]

Top left to bottom right:

NOMEANSNO - Sex Mad

NOMEANSNO - The Day Everything Became Nothing

NOMEANSNO - Small Parts Isolated and Destroyed

NOMEANSNO - Wrong

NOMEANSNO - Power of Positive Thinking

NOMEANSNO/JELLO BIAFRA - The Sky Is Falling and I Want My Mommy

NOMEANSNO - You Kill Me

NOMEANSNO - Live and Cuddly - double vinyl

NOMEANSNO - 0+2=1

NOMEANSNO - Why Do They Call Me Mr. Happy?

NOMEANSNO - Worldhood of the World and Such

NOMEANSNO - Would We Be Alive?

NOMEANSNO - Dance of the Headless Bourgeoisie - double vinyl

NOMEANSNO - One - double vinyl

NOMEANSNO - All Roads Lead to Ausfahrt - white vinyl

[image]

NOMEANSNO - Leave The Seaside (Live) , with Fear and Loathing zine

NOMEANSNO - Betrayal, Fear, Anger, Hatred (no cover)

NOMEANSNO - Oh Canaduh/New Age

MR. WRONG - Fights The System

Damn...I would just be happy to find "Wrong" on vinyl.

that testpress sleeve looks amazing!

Yeah, looks nice. I think it's the same type of sleeve used with the Cutman records. It's nice when a records got more than the typical paper jacket.

wow, good eye. Yeah they are the exact same sleeves as the ones used for the Cutman 7". Jonathan (who plays guitar for Cutman) printed them for us. He owns a screen printing company called Aesthetic Print and Design. They are totally awesome dudes and do great work if you ever need anything screen printed.

I finally get to post something on my favourite thread. Enjoy!

[image]

NOMEANSNO - Sex Mad

NOMEANSNO - The Day Everything Became Nothing

NOMEANSNO - Small Parts Isolated and Destroyed

NOMEANSNO - Wrong

NOMEANSNO - Power of Positive Thinking

NOMEANSNO/JELLO BIAFRA - The Sky Is Falling and I Want My Mommy

NOMEANSNO - You Kill Me

NOMEANSNO - Live and Cuddly - double vinyl

NOMEANSNO - 0+2=1

NOMEANSNO - Why Do They Call Me Mr. Happy?

NOMEANSNO - Worldhood of the World and Such

NOMEANSNO - Would We Be Alive?

NOMEANSNO - Dance of the Headless Bourgeoisie - double vinyl

NOMEANSNO - One - double vinyl

NOMEANSNO - All Roads Lead to Ausfahrt - white vinyl

[image]

NOMEANSNO - Leave The Seaside (Live) , with Fear and Loathing zine

NOMEANSNO - Betrayal, Fear, Anger, Hatred (no cover)

NOMEANSNO - Oh Canaduh/New Age

MR. WRONG - Fights The System

Damn...I would just be happy to find "Wrong" on vinyl.

don't know everything they have, but i do know you are missing the sasquatch 2x7" comp

if anyone has the folllowing collections, please post them:

boris the sprinkler

the exploding hearts

game face

the slackers

YES! i didn't think anyone but me cared about gameface!

ill post a pic of my collection when i get a chance. fucking LOVE that band.

i also have a half sleeve based on the song "somebody save this boy".

boris the sprinkler

the exploding hearts

game face

the slackers

I have a shit ton of Boris The Sprinkler records but I know it's nowhere near complete (mainly because I don't own more than one version of any of their records). I do have some decently rare stuff, though, like their one-sided, etched tour-only 10". If you want to see a pic, I can do it...

boris the sprinkler

the exploding hearts

game face

the slackers

I have a shit ton of Boris The Sprinkler records but I know it's nowhere near complete (mainly because I don't own more than one version of any of their records). I do have some decently rare stuff, though, like their one-sided, etched tour-only 10". If you want to see a pic, I can do it...

Drewpeabottom's Boris The Sprinkler collection is INSANE. I don't think he's posted a pic, though. (Taken from a post of his on the PPMB)

7"

boris the sprinkler - she's got a lighter (trouser press, one sided, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - she's got a lighter (trouser press, one sided, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - she's got a lighter (rerun, chartreuse sleeve, w/ card in plastic sleeve, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - she's got a lighter (rerun, chartreuse sleeve, w/ card, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - she's got a lighter (rerun, chartreuse sleeve, w/ card, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - she's got a lighter (rerun, bright blue sleeve, red vinyl, w/ matchbook, ltd to 400)

boris the sprinkler - she's got a lighter (rerun, bright blue sleeve, black vinyl, w/ matchbook, ltd to 600)

boris the sprinkler - she's got a lighter (rerun, bright blue sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 600)

boris the sprinkler - (do you wanna) grilled cheese? (bulge, black and orange sleeve, cheese colored vinyl, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - (do you wanna) grilled cheese? (bulge, black and orange sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 452)

boris the sprinkler - (do you wanna) grilled cheese? (bulge, purple and yellow sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - (do you wanna) grilled cheese? (bulge, purple and neon orange sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - (do you wanna) grilled cheese? (bulge, black and yellow sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - male model (bulge, clear vinyl, pink sleeve, times roman italic font, w/ yo! mtv raps cards, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - male model (bulge, clear vinyl, pink sleeve, times roman italic font, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - male model (bulge, black vinyl, pink sleeve, times roman italic font, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - male model (bulge, black vinyl, pink sleeve, new nonce bold font, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - male model (bulge, green sleeve, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - male model (bulge, green sleeve, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - male model (bulge, pink sleeve w/ hitler norb, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - male model (bulge, pink sleeve w/ hitler norb, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, test press, side c, 5/7)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, test press, sides aa/e, 5/7)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, first pressing, purple vinyl, ltd to 300)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, first pressing, orange vinyl, ltd to 300)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, first pressing, gold vinyl, ltd to 300)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, first pressing, green vinyl, ltd to 300)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, first pressing, white vinyl, ltd to 300)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, first pressing, clear vinyl, ltd to 175)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, second pressing, black vinyl, ltd to 275)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mimi, black on blue sleeve, ltd to 140)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mimi, blue on black sleeve, ltd to 60)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, third pressing, light blue vinyl, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (killer, fourth pressing, red vinyl, ltd to 315)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (killer, fourth pressing, blue vinyl, ltd to 315)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (killer, fourth pressing, green vinyl, ltd to 315)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (killer, fourth pressing, picture disc, ltd to 315)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, fifth pressing, pink vinyl, A/B)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, fifth pressing, pink vinyl, A/E)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, fifth pressing, pink vinyl, AA/B)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, fifth pressing, pink vinyl, AA/E)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, fifth pressing, pink vinyl, A/B, emergency sleeve)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, fifth pressing, pink vinyl, A/E, emergency sleeve)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, fifth pressing, pink vinyl, AA/B, emergency sleeve)

boris the sprinkler - drugs and masturbation (mutant pop, fifth pressing, pink vinyl, AA/E, emergency sleeve)

boris the sprinkler - v.m.live 11/1/96 (vml, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - v.m.live 11/1/96 (vml, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - little yellow box (bulge, gold vinyl, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - little yellow box (bulge, black vinyl, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - 113 uomo (supersonic refrigerecords, red vinyl, ltd to 200)

boris the sprinkler - 113 uomo (supersonic refrigerecords, white vinyl, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - (she digs my) new wave records (mutant pop, yellow pill-colored vinyl, yellow labels, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - (she digs my) new wave records (mutant pop, black vinyl, yellow labels, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - (she digs my) new wave records (mutant pop, black vinyl, silver labels, ltd to 1150)

boris the sprinkler - kill the ramones (junk, red vinyl)

boris the sprinkler - kill the ramones (junk, clear vinyl)

boris the sprinkler - kill the ramones (junk, clear vinyl)

boris the sprinkler - russian robot (lookout!)

boris the sprinkler - russian robot (lookout!)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ quencher (lombardi, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ scooby don't (just add water, green vinyl, berkeley address, ltd to 100)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ scooby don't (just add water, black vinyl, berkeley address)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ scooby don't (just add water, black vinyl, clemson address)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ droids (power ground, first pressing, glossy sleeve, red vinyl, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ droids (power ground, first pressing, glossy sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ droids (power ground, first pressing, glossy sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 500)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ droids (power ground, second pressing, paper sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 300)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ moral crux (they still make, first pressing, red vinyl, 288/400)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ moral crux (they still make, first pressing, black vinyl, ltd to 600)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ moral crux (they still make, first pressing, black vinyl, ltd to 600)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ moral crux (they still make, second pressing, clear gold vinyl, ltd to 1000)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ moral crux (they still make, clear green vinyl)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ dead vampires (dirtnap, blue marble vinyl)

boris the sprinkler - split w/ dead vampires (dirtnap, grey marble vinyl)

meatmen - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, green and black sleeve, green opaque vinyl, purple label, ltd to 500)

meatmen - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, green and black sleeve, black vinyl, purple label, ltd to 500)

meatmen - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, green and black sleeve, black vinyl, silver label, ltd to 500)

meatmen - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, green and black sleeve, black vinyl, purple on white label, ltd to 500)

meatmen - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, green and black sleeve, black vinyl, purple on white label, ltd to 500)

meatmen - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, orange and black sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 1000)

meatmen - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, orange and black sleeve, black vinyl, ltd to 1000)

meatmen - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, orange and black sleeve, black vinyl, tesco/wisco label, ltd to 1000)

sonic dolls - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, white vinyl, first pressing, ltd to 500)

sonic dolls - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, white vinyl, first pressing, ltd to 500)

sonic dolls - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, black vinyl, first pressing, ltd to 497)

sonic dolls - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, second pressing, ltd to 1000)

sonic dolls - split w/ boris the sprinkler (bulge, second pressing, ltd to 1000)

v/a - banana pad riot (skull duggery, yellow vinyl, ltd to 2000)

v/a - banana pad riot (skull duggery, yellow vinyl, ltd to 2000)

10"

boris the sprinkler - gratuitous 1998 summer tour 10-inch (clearview, ltd to 1000)

12"

boris the sprinkler - mega anal (rhetoric, picture disc)

boris the sprinkler - end of the century (clearview, tour edition, clear purple vinyl, ltd to 300)

boris the sprinkler - end of the century (clearview, white vinyl, ltd to 167)

boris the sprinkler - end of the century (clearview, black vinyl, ltd to 1533)

Yeah, my BTS collection is nowhere near that, but here it is:

7"

Boris The Sprinkler (Do You Wanna) Grilled Cheese? Bulge on cream, jukebox hole, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler (She Digs My) New Wave Records Mutant Pop out of print

Boris The Sprinkler 11/1/96, Fireside Bowl - Chicago, IL V.M.L. out of print

Boris The Sprinkler 113° Uomo SuperSonic Refrige out of 1500, on white, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler Drugs & Masturbation Mutant Pop 6th pressing, out of 1175, on pink, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler I've Been Hittin' On A... Russian Robot! Lookout!

Boris The Sprinkler Kill The Ramones Junk on clear red, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler Little Yellow Box Bulge on clear orange, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler Male Model Bulge on clear, jukebox hole, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler She's Got A Lighter Bulge jukebox hole, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler/Meatmen Split Bulge on sea foam green, jukebox hole, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler/Moral Crux Split They Still Make on clear orange, jukebox hole, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler/Quencher Split Lombardi jukebox hole, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler/Scooby Dont Split Just Add Water out of print

Boris The Sprinkler/Sonic Dolls Split Bulge on white, jukebox hole, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler/The Dead Vampires Split Dirtnap out of 1000, on dark grey marble

Boris The Sprinkler/The Droids Split Power Ground out of print

Boris The Sprinkler/Vindictives/Mr. T Experience Banana Pad Riot Skull Duggery on yellow, jukebox hole, out of print

Borisites/Nikki The Sprinkler Split Just Add Water out of print

10"

Boris The Sprinkler Gratuitous 1998 Summer Tour 10-inch Clearview out of 1000, picture disc, out of print

12"

Boris The Sprinkler Mega Anal Rhetoric picture disc, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler Saucer To Saturn Rhetoric picture disc, out of print

Boris The Sprinkler Suck Go-Kart out of print

Misc.

Less Than Jake/Boris The Sprinkler/Sonic Dolls/Mulligan Stu Split Rhetoric/Fueled By Ramen out of 1000, flexi disc, out of print

Anyone with a copy of 8 Testicled Pogo Machine they'd be willing to sell or trade, holler. That's one of my all-time favorite records.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic