the official wax releases you want to see happen

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my personal opinion i think that we should try and press something from a popular and well established band.

while it may not be everyone's first choice, it will probably allow us to press more obscure artists in the future.

Well if everyone was serious about getting together to fund a release then why don't we try with As Cities Burn. Enough people on here like them, they are on the bigger side and you've already talked them into doing it. I think this is one that we could actually get done.

as much as i want to see glassjaw's albums pressed, i remember hearing that the reason no one's done it is because the rights to the music cost so fucking much. i would think since this thing's in it's baby stages, we should try to do a well-liked band that's not so high profile, then go from there. i believe if we did something like northstar or streetlight manifesto and it did well enough, getting to the bigger acts wouldn't be so hard.

only problems with is are:

1- both bands (northstar, streetlight) are on labels that have recently put their money into pressing vinyl.

2- perhaps those bands aren't well-liked enough by the good of the order to get it done

and lastly

3- would they sell?

i was thinking of the following bands:

coheed and cambria - second stage turbine blade

northstar - is this thing loaded/pollyana

streetlight manifesto - everything went numb

park - it won't snow.../building a better ____

i don't know if anyone here is into park's stuff, but i was thinking of doing it on my own eventually

Guest falloutcollapse

park - building a better ____

i don't know if anyone here is into park's stuff, but i was thinking of doing it on my own eventually

I'd want this so bad. Seriously, I listened to them on a whim the other day, and it was so good.

i was thinking of the following bands:

coheed and cambria - second stage turbine blade

northstar - is this thing loaded/pollyana

streetlight manifesto - everything went numb

park - it won't snow.../building a better ____

Second Stage Turbine Blade has already been released.