Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen Pre-order

does Saddle Creek also cover the recording budget for their bands? that might be another factor. it is kinda weird that a single LP is $15 when the majority of their double LP's are $15. single LP's range $11-13 so why is this one so much different? it does come with a cd and advance download (next month) at least.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

that packaging looks like it's worth the 15. If this was just a sleeve instead of gatefold with attached booklet, I would agree that it's not. When albums like Whiskeytown - Stranger's Almanac cost 15-17 dollars and they can't even pony up for a gatefold for a double LP, that's when I get mad at costs, because they are definitely marking up for something that should cost 12 at the most. This seems like a good deal

Upon seeing how ridiculous and expensive the packaging probably was, I'll definitely give them a pass on this being $15. I retract my earlier statements. I expected just a typical gatefold or even a regular jacket. But this looks fancy. A total waste of money and paper, but nice nonetheless. I honestly would prefer a simpler layout and a $10 LP, but that's just me.

Upon seeing how ridiculous and expensive the packaging probably was, I'll definitely give them a pass on this being $15. I retract my earlier statements. I expected just a typical gatefold or even a regular jacket. But this looks fancy. A total waste of money and paper, but nice nonetheless. I honestly would prefer a simpler layout and a $10 LP, but that's just me.

Why is it a waste? It appears to look totally awesome. (Don't know firsthand yet obviously.)

Is anyone else having problems downloading it? I got partial files twice and now when I try to download it I get a PHP file... I don't even know what that means but it downloads in half a second and is worthless.

did you preorder it and have problems downloading with your code? I emailed them because it timed out and said my code had already been used. [email protected]

they said they had server issues and my code had been reset. I would email them.