sorry-mom.com

This one is amazing...

When we met, he was a little more inexperienced than me. Imagine my horror when I went to give him head and he peed in my mouth!! Turns out I was giving him his first BJ ever…and he didn’t really know how to control himself. I had a better idea of what was going on so when my mouth got wayyyy more full than I was used to, I spit it all up - all over his shirt and my parent’s couch. We dated for two years after that and I could only bring myself to blow him two or three more times. Eesh.

This one is amazing...

When we met, he was a little more inexperienced than me. Imagine my horror when I went to give him head and he peed in my mouth!! Turns out I was giving him his first BJ ever…and he didn’t really know how to control himself. I had a better idea of what was going on so when my mouth got wayyyy more full than I was used to, I spit it all up - all over his shirt and my parent’s couch. We dated for two years after that and I could only bring myself to blow him two or three more times. Eesh.

Was she dating a seven year old?

This one is amazing...

Always wondered if someone had done this

This one is amazing...

Always wondered if someone had done this

weird. its really hard to do that when you're turned on. she obviously just sucked at it (pun intended)